12 hours ago12 hr Just now, wegner said:We still got work to do in Cleveland.....but tonight we're popping.... LFG!!!!!!Enjoy the 2 off days. It's back to stomach turning stress on Saturday!
12 hours ago12 hr Mack needs to sell some more Mattresses after that sweep.Suck it Astros and your long suffering fans
12 hours ago12 hr Author Just now, joejoesox said:I think the Cubs are cooked tbhYeah, I want them to win, but they're nothing special. Their 62-61 in their last 123 regular season games. Basically a .500 team. Plus the Padres are the hottest team in the MLB. I doubt the Cubs win.
12 hours ago12 hr Remember a few short days ago when this was supposed to be the tougher potential matchup?I actually think TEX might have put up more fight
12 hours ago12 hr 1 minute ago, chw42 said:Enjoy the 2 off days. It's back to stomach turning stress on Saturday!My BP was at unhealthy levels at 4-3
12 hours ago12 hr 7 minutes ago, Soxfest said:The experience these young guys are getting is going to be invaluable going forward next few years. Excited for the future.I definitely think they can get passed Cleveland, NY Yankees, now that one will be tough but I'll be happy just getting to the ALCS and looking forward to next season (hopefully there is a season)
12 hours ago12 hr 10 minutes ago, chw42 said:Pushed all the right buttons even when it got real scary at times. That 5th inning today flipped the momentum around.Yup, impressed by Venable, not gonna lie
12 hours ago12 hr 9 minutes ago, ron883 said:Now we gotta root for the Cubs for a potential Red Line world seriesNo
12 hours ago12 hr There were a TON of White Sox fans here. They all gathered in front of the 3rd base dugout after the game was over and gave the team a massive ovation.
12 hours ago12 hr 4 minutes ago, ron883 said:Yeah, I want them to win, but they're nothing special. Their 62-61 in their last 123 regular season games. Basically a .500 team. Plus the Padres are the hottest team in the MLB. I doubt the Cubs win.great lineup but their pitching has really struggled badly, lot of prospects gone for those guys
12 hours ago12 hr 9 minutes ago, JoeC said:Our biggest disadvantage was the lack of starting pitching depth.That gets negated (or at least mitigated) in a short series. Give these couple of days for our bullpen arms to rest, and we'll be lethal.It's a good thing we won this in 2 so we got to save Martin. So we at least have a game 1 starter.
12 hours ago12 hr 1 minute ago, Texsox said:With every win I'm more and more convinced there won't be a season next year.
12 hours ago12 hr 5 minutes ago, T R U said:There were a TON of White Sox fans here. They all gathered in front of the 3rd base dugout after the game was over and gave the team a massive ovation.reminded me of this
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, joejoesox said:reminded me of thisThat’s what it looked like, and they were loud.
12 hours ago12 hr Vargas and I think Ant during interview just started barking and walked away laughing . this is so cool.
12 hours ago12 hr The Sox hit a HR with the Venable hire. JR and Getz need to pay him and get him extended.
12 hours ago12 hr 17 minutes ago, chw42 said:It's a good thing we won this in 2 so we got to save Martin. So we at least have a game 1 starter.And we have Burke for game 3.
12 hours ago12 hr Very happy watching the team right now. They are fired up. Announcers were saying the clubhouse atmosphere is really good. Let's Go Sox!
12 hours ago12 hr 25 minutes ago, joejoesox said:great lineup but their pitching has really struggled badly, lot of prospects gone for those guysPCA 0-3 3Ks, good way to beat the Cubs
12 hours ago12 hr I liked this matchup and the team played well.Fedde - man. Didn't handle the pen well during the season but nailed it today.Hicks- good gracious.Maybe we're light on starters, but the bullpen is deep.
12 hours ago12 hr 7 minutes ago, ron883 said:@chw42 I'll accept that apology nowIn honor of our Mexican hero Chase Meidroth, lo siento Ron.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.