Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM

Featured Replies

  • Author
46 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

And you can enjoy a long delay, constant buffering, random outages, and a billion popups trying to install a trojan horse on your device

C'mon, Unc. There's a way around all that. The site I use rarely goes out and Brave browser blocks all the popups. Plus it has 4 different streams to choose from in case one goes out.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is no longer a "magical" season and whatever happens, we're good. I want blood this series. I want to beat the hell out of Cleveland. f*** those guys. Crush'em.

  • The Pope has convinced Jerry to convert!

  • “ WE'RE GONNA GET ON A PLANE AND WE'RE GONNA HEAD TO CLEVELAND, OHIO. SOMEBODY'S POURING ALCOHOL DOWN MY PANTS. AND WHAT WERE GONNA DO IS SHOW UP, PLAY WHITE SOX BASEBALL AND WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME ASS

Posted Images

We are going to need all the lefties we got to win this series.

30 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

In 5 games against Cleveland Hudson gave up 4 singles , 0 run ,1 BB, 6 K, .211 BAA, .250 OBP, .211 SLG ,.461 OPS, 5 IP

Taylor got bounced around pretty good in 6 innings 9.45 ERA.

And Taylor blew that series clinching game in Cleveland in the 9th on Tuesday of the last week of the season. But Hudson has gotten hit hard at the end of the season and throws a 91MP 4 seamer. He doesn't get flustered and he closed games well, but in the playoffs 91 leaves too little room for error . I'll take my chances with Taylor.

It's a long season and players have good days and bad. I like using our best players, irrespective of what happened earlier v. a specific team.

Edited by GreenSox

15 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

Bro acting like they won 100 games. You won 85 with a barely positive differential. Send. Them. Home.

The Sox took the season series 7-6, and the scoring was Sox 58 to Guardians 57 👀

17 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

We are going to need all the lefties we got to win this series.

Cleveland vs. RHP: 99 wRC+
Cleveland vs. LHP: 91 wRC+

Surprisingly, the Sox hit better vs lefties. But our lineups are so wacky against lefty starters that it's hard to believe.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Bro acting like they won 100 games. You won 85 with a barely positive differential. Send. Them. Home.

these two teams are evenly matched, this is basically a coin flip series

1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:

And you can enjoy a long delay, constant buffering, random outages, and a billion popups trying to install a trojan horse on your device

Lol nah.

8 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Lol nah.

streamed both games, entire first one and most of the 2nd one when I wasn't getting work BS. Had zero issues. Buffered maybe twice over 15 or so innings. Wasn't even behind the paid streams based on board reactions. I'm sorry I'm not going to sub and cancel streaming services to watch baseball in 2026.

If people are really dumb tech wise just install brave browser, it comes with ad block and a lot of privacy features (like anon DNS routing) built in.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

49 minutes ago, ron883 said:

C'mon, Unc. There's a way around all that. The site I use rarely goes out and Brave browser blocks all the popups. Plus it has 4 different streams to choose from in case one goes out.

Now playing the role of Colin Jost... Ron

1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:

And you can enjoy a long delay, constant buffering, random outages, and a billion popups trying to install a trojan horse on your device

You obviously don’t know what you are doing then.

I have 2 GB Internet and haven’t paid for shows, movies, live TV, or sports for years, without any of the issues you mentioned.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

56 minutes ago, ron883 said:

C'mon, Unc. There's a way around all that. The site I use rarely goes out and Brave browser blocks all the popups. Plus it has 4 different streams to choose from in case one goes out.

I’m using way crazier s%*# than you, bro.

  • Author
1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I’m using way crazier s%*# than you, bro.

IPTV?

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

streamed both games, entire first one and most of the 2nd one when I wasn't getting work BS. Had zero issues. Buffered maybe twice over 15 or so innings. Wasn't even behind the paid streams based on board reactions. I'm sorry I'm not going to sub and cancel streaming services to watch baseball in 2026.

If people are really dumb tech wise just install brave browser, it comes with ad block and a lot of privacy features (like anon DNS routing) built in.

4 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

You obviously don’t know what you are doing then.

I have 2 GB Internet and haven’t paid for shows, movies, live TV, or sports for years, without any of the issues you mentioned.

I use them whenever I have blackouts on MLB.tv (which is becoming more and more often) and have issues with these bootleg sites regularly. The delay annoys more than anything. Use Brave too and have gig internet.

I have 4 sites that I cycle through, I never have any issues unless I'm driving back home from work in Chicago, that stretch from like Romeoville to Pontiac I basically cannot stream from any sites at all, never sign up for ATT, absolutely trash

It would be cool to live in a world where it's easy and free to watch games, rather than one where people compete to match their skill in scrambling to navigate the ridiculous barriers extractive streaming services place in front of consumers' ability to cheer on their local team.

13 minutes ago, ron883 said:

IPTV?

PM’ed you.

15 minutes ago, ron883 said:

IPTV?

That's what I use. If you get the right provider it's mindblowing.

17 minutes ago, chw42 said:

That's what I use. If you get the right provider it's mindblowing.

have had it for like 6 years

1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I use them whenever I have blackouts on MLB.tv (which is becoming more and more often) and have issues with these bootleg sites regularly. The delay annoys more than anything. Use Brave too and have gig internet.

I get free MLB.tv every year through my son’s T-Mobile account and I can avoid local Chicago blackouts using a lifetime Windscribe VPN I purchased ages ago for $15 bucks.

But even if I didn’t have MLB.tv, I could stream all MLB games perfectly without any buffering or lag, and I don’t use Brave at all.

57 minutes ago, chw42 said:

That's what I use. If you get the right provider it's mindblowing.

It’s a really nice option, but I’m too cheap to even pay for IPTV. 🤣 The sweet “TV guide” probably makes it worth paying for for many people though.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Bro acting like they won 100 games. You won 85 with a barely positive differential. Send. Them. Home.

This was a hilarious listen. Aside from the guy in the beginning who you're referring to, the rest of them basically spent the entire time listing off reasons why theyre scared of the White Sox.

5 hours ago, kba said:

FYI: For those without cable, it appears that Spanish-language telecasts of the ALDS will be available free over-the-air on Unimas. That's channel 60.1 in Chicago, and there are over-the-air affiliate stations in several other markets.

https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/press/2026/09/30/televisaunivision-announces-2026-mlb-postseason-schedule-this-weekend-across-its-tv-and-streaming-platforms/

Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.