4 hours ago4 hr 30 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:In 5 games against Cleveland Hudson gave up 4 singles , 0 run ,1 BB, 6 K, .211 BAA, .250 OBP, .211 SLG ,.461 OPS, 5 IPTaylor got bounced around pretty good in 6 innings 9.45 ERA.And Taylor blew that series clinching game in Cleveland in the 9th on Tuesday of the last week of the season. But Hudson has gotten hit hard at the end of the season and throws a 91MP 4 seamer. He doesn't get flustered and he closed games well, but in the playoffs 91 leaves too little room for error . I'll take my chances with Taylor.It's a long season and players have good days and bad. I like using our best players, irrespective of what happened earlier v. a specific team. Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by GreenSox
4 hours ago4 hr 15 minutes ago, joejoesox said:Bro acting like they won 100 games. You won 85 with a barely positive differential. Send. Them. Home.
4 hours ago4 hr 17 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:We are going to need all the lefties we got to win this series.Cleveland vs. RHP: 99 wRC+Cleveland vs. LHP: 91 wRC+Surprisingly, the Sox hit better vs lefties. But our lineups are so wacky against lefty starters that it's hard to believe.
4 hours ago4 hr 1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:Bro acting like they won 100 games. You won 85 with a barely positive differential. Send. Them. Home.these two teams are evenly matched, this is basically a coin flip series
4 hours ago4 hr 1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:And you can enjoy a long delay, constant buffering, random outages, and a billion popups trying to install a trojan horse on your deviceLol nah.
4 hours ago4 hr 8 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:Lol nah.streamed both games, entire first one and most of the 2nd one when I wasn't getting work BS. Had zero issues. Buffered maybe twice over 15 or so innings. Wasn't even behind the paid streams based on board reactions. I'm sorry I'm not going to sub and cancel streaming services to watch baseball in 2026.If people are really dumb tech wise just install brave browser, it comes with ad block and a lot of privacy features (like anon DNS routing) built in. Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by chitownsportsfan
4 hours ago4 hr 49 minutes ago, ron883 said:C'mon, Unc. There's a way around all that. The site I use rarely goes out and Brave browser blocks all the popups. Plus it has 4 different streams to choose from in case one goes out.Now playing the role of Colin Jost... Ron
4 hours ago4 hr 1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:And you can enjoy a long delay, constant buffering, random outages, and a billion popups trying to install a trojan horse on your deviceYou obviously don’t know what you are doing then.I have 2 GB Internet and haven’t paid for shows, movies, live TV, or sports for years, without any of the issues you mentioned. Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by WhiteSox2023
4 hours ago4 hr 56 minutes ago, ron883 said:C'mon, Unc. There's a way around all that. The site I use rarely goes out and Brave browser blocks all the popups. Plus it has 4 different streams to choose from in case one goes out.I’m using way crazier s%*# than you, bro.
4 hours ago4 hr Author 1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:I’m using way crazier s%*# than you, bro.IPTV?
4 hours ago4 hr 6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:streamed both games, entire first one and most of the 2nd one when I wasn't getting work BS. Had zero issues. Buffered maybe twice over 15 or so innings. Wasn't even behind the paid streams based on board reactions. I'm sorry I'm not going to sub and cancel streaming services to watch baseball in 2026.If people are really dumb tech wise just install brave browser, it comes with ad block and a lot of privacy features (like anon DNS routing) built in.4 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:You obviously don’t know what you are doing then.I have 2 GB Internet and haven’t paid for shows, movies, live TV, or sports for years, without any of the issues you mentioned.I use them whenever I have blackouts on MLB.tv (which is becoming more and more often) and have issues with these bootleg sites regularly. The delay annoys more than anything. Use Brave too and have gig internet.
3 hours ago3 hr I have 4 sites that I cycle through, I never have any issues unless I'm driving back home from work in Chicago, that stretch from like Romeoville to Pontiac I basically cannot stream from any sites at all, never sign up for ATT, absolutely trash
3 hours ago3 hr It would be cool to live in a world where it's easy and free to watch games, rather than one where people compete to match their skill in scrambling to navigate the ridiculous barriers extractive streaming services place in front of consumers' ability to cheer on their local team.
3 hours ago3 hr 15 minutes ago, ron883 said:IPTV?That's what I use. If you get the right provider it's mindblowing.
3 hours ago3 hr 17 minutes ago, chw42 said:That's what I use. If you get the right provider it's mindblowing.have had it for like 6 years
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:I use them whenever I have blackouts on MLB.tv (which is becoming more and more often) and have issues with these bootleg sites regularly. The delay annoys more than anything. Use Brave too and have gig internet.I get free MLB.tv every year through my son’s T-Mobile account and I can avoid local Chicago blackouts using a lifetime Windscribe VPN I purchased ages ago for $15 bucks.But even if I didn’t have MLB.tv, I could stream all MLB games perfectly without any buffering or lag, and I don’t use Brave at all.
2 hours ago2 hr 57 minutes ago, chw42 said:That's what I use. If you get the right provider it's mindblowing.It’s a really nice option, but I’m too cheap to even pay for IPTV. 🤣 The sweet “TV guide” probably makes it worth paying for for many people though. Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by WhiteSox2023
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:Bro acting like they won 100 games. You won 85 with a barely positive differential. Send. Them. Home.This was a hilarious listen. Aside from the guy in the beginning who you're referring to, the rest of them basically spent the entire time listing off reasons why theyre scared of the White Sox.
2 hours ago2 hr 5 hours ago, kba said:FYI: For those without cable, it appears that Spanish-language telecasts of the ALDS will be available free over-the-air on Unimas. That's channel 60.1 in Chicago, and there are over-the-air affiliate stations in several other markets.https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/press/2026/09/30/televisaunivision-announces-2026-mlb-postseason-schedule-this-weekend-across-its-tv-and-streaming-platforms/Thank you.
2 hours ago2 hr 4 hours ago, kwill said:Im goingGame #1Hagen Smith -> Eric Fedde-> Sean Newcomb->Grant TaylorBrazabon,Hick, Schultz availableGame #2:Davis Martin->Anthony Kay->Jordan Hicks-> Grant TaylorBrazabon,Hicks, Schultz availableCleveland is much worse against LHP than RHP.I think game #1 & game #3 will be heavy bullpen games. Hagen & Newcomb both ideally go two or three innings each. Taylor closes it out. Leverage your best relievers as needed in between depending on the situation. The single inning relievers should be able to pitch pretty much every game in the series given the amount of off days, so short of extra innings some guys won’t get used. Sandlin & Fedde are both options if further length is needed.Burke gets game #2. He has been excellent against the Guardians this year with a 2.79 xERA over 17.1 innings. His start would be on a full four days rest which should keep him strong. Every reliever outside of Hagen & Newcomb should be available to back Sean up as they are needed for game #3. This might be a good spot to leverage Schultz if additional length is needed. If not, go with your best relievers available and then close it out with Taylor.Game #4 is the tricky one. I’d probably lead with Kay and piggyback him with Martin to try and get five innings between the two of them. Davis has me a bit nervous, but if we make the ALCS we are going to need him to provide innings. Again, all relievers except Hagen & Newcomb should be available. Schultz, Sandlin, & Fedde all options if length is needed. Otherwise, go with your best relievers and close it out with Taylor.Game #5 is the all hands on deck game if needed. Ultimately I’m trying my best to get 9 innings out of Burke, Smith, Newcomb, & Taylor. Burke would again be on 5 days rest and should provide the bulk innings, but Venable would have the other three available at the first sign of trouble. Ideally the Sox can avoid this game altogether and Burke can be saved for the opening of the ALCS.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.