Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM

Featured Replies

41 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

They had both the Yankee and the Braves juggernaut staring them in the face

The Braves pitching was amazing. Three Hall of Fame with six Cy Young awards.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is no longer a "magical" season and whatever happens, we're good. I want blood this series. I want to beat the hell out of Cleveland. f*** those guys. Crush'em.

  • “ WE'RE GONNA GET ON A PLANE AND WE'RE GONNA HEAD TO CLEVELAND, OHIO. SOMEBODY'S POURING ALCOHOL DOWN MY PANTS. AND WHAT WERE GONNA DO IS SHOW UP, PLAY WHITE SOX BASEBALL AND WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME ASS

  • The Pope has convinced Jerry to convert!

Posted Images

I know this isn’t the majority opinion here but if they DONT take the ALDS, I‘ll have a chip on my shoulder for years to come.

I want a banner of some sort to be flying forever in Chicago to commemorate this extremely special team and year!

LFGWS!!!!

I think these 2026 White Sox Whiz Kids might be a team of destiny and are going to beat the Guards in 4 games. After that it will probably be harder with either the Rays or Yankees in the ALCS so no prediction.

Who on this Sox team spent the entire 2024 record-losing season? Benintendi is one. Anyone else?

10 minutes ago, oldsox said:

Who on this Sox team spent the entire 2024 record-losing season? Benintendi is one. Anyone else?

I think he is the only one who spent entire season. Other Players who simply were on the team are Burke, Martin, Pham, Fedde and Vargas. I think that’s it

19 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I think he is the only one who spent entire season. Other Players who simply were on the team are Burke, Martin, Pham, Fedde and Vargas. I think that’s it

If you also want to count people who were on the team at some point this year:

Banks, Leasure, Sosa

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.