1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, JTB said:They said McCullers for the Astros in 2017That's funny because him throwing nothing but curveballs in the 9th reminded me of McCullers. He threw nothing but curveballs to the Dodgers to close out the World Series.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, chw42 said:Cleveland definitely felt the effect of 5 days off. We pitched well today, but they had an xBA of .122. They didn't hit the ball well at all and they were red hot at the end of the year.3 hits and only maybe one hit really hard
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, chw42 said:Cleveland definitely felt the effect of 5 days off. We pitched well today, but they had an xBA of .122. They didn't hit the ball well at all and they were red hot at the end of the year.All part of the 4D chess plan. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by Paulie4Pres
1 hour ago1 hr Author 1 minute ago, chw42 said:Cleveland definitely felt the effect of 5 days off. We pitched well today, but they had an xBA of .122. They didn't hit the ball well at all and they were red hot at the end of the year.Their offense is nothing special. Cleveland is fucking cooked.
1 hour ago1 hr My sirius XM is a half inning behind, so I am now listening to the bottom of the 9th with no pressure......ahhhhhhhhh.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, White Sox Park said:I'm thinking that Taylor is going to make a name for himself this post season.At least in the White Sox lore, he's already done it IMO. Two huge single-game performances for him that at least lock him into playoff hero territory. He can be bad going forward but you'll never be able to take away these two games.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, wegner said:Who had 6 2/3 innings combined from Smith and Taylor on their bingo card??
1 hour ago1 hr My son watched the game at the Ramova...after shopping at Grandstand. I will be watching every Sox podcast tonight after I get home. Guff will be crazy.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, wegner said:Len and DJ think Taylor should get the Win in this game so no 4 inning save??Scorer gave it to Hudson (lol) already
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, Jake said:Scorer gave it to Hudson (lol) alreadyGood....4 inning save sounds cooler, haha.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, Texsox said:I may attend mass tomorrow as a thank you. lolAh, Leo playing the long game.....I'll join you.
1 hour ago1 hr On Sunday, try to cut down on the GIDP and swings on 3-1 counts on balls out of the strike zone.
1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, Texsox said:I may attend mass tomorrow as a thank you. lolI'm a lapsed catholic but mass always has a nice calming effect on me. maybe I will go too.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.