1 hour ago1 hr 17 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:lol, I quit the bulls realgm forum years ago but this still cracks me up.You can play this for Sox games too
1 hour ago1 hr 48 minutes ago, Green Line said:Im seeing a lot of people online confused because the white sox supposedly have the worst bullpen. Our bullpen has actually become our biggest strengthSox used fewer arms in a bullpen game than Guards did with their ace on the bump
1 hour ago1 hr 9 minutes ago, zisk said:I wonder who PCA is verbally assaulting right now?He is in the Chicago sports brat pack that the Sox need a representative. I bet the CSBP is sorry now
49 minutes ago49 min What an incredible win. Listening to the score on the way home from work and why the f*** are they trying to pretend that Lawrence Holmes didn't completely abandon the Sox for a few years?
49 minutes ago49 min 1 hour ago, Autumn Dreamin said:Nice find that was cool. Even tho I have no clue what they saying 😭😭😭😭
47 minutes ago47 min Author 1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:What an incredible win. Listening to the score on the way home from work and why the f*** are they trying to pretend that Lawrence Holmes didn't completely abandon the Sox for a few years?He's a clown like most sports talk hosts but in this case we'll allow any and all bandwagon jumpers.
46 minutes ago46 min 1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:He's a clown like most sports talk hosts but in this case we'll allow any and all bandwagon jumpers.Nah not him. He PUBLICALLY gave them up very vocally. He became a Padres guy.
43 minutes ago43 min KEEP IT ROLLING BOYS!!!! HUGE!!!!! TAKE IT TOMORROW AND SEAL THE DEAL AT HOME IN GAME 3!!!!!!!!DO IT FOR DON!!!!!
34 minutes ago34 min 37 minutes ago, zisk said:I wonder who PCA is verbally assaulting right now?I will go with a Barista at Starbucks for not putting in an extra shot of pumpkin in his coffee.
30 minutes ago30 min The 3rd and 4th innings had my heart rate elevated. Thanks to Grant my pumper settled back down for the rest of the game.
30 minutes ago30 min 17 minutes ago, JoshPR said:Nice find that was cool. Even tho I have no clue what they saying 😭😭😭😭Someone subtitled it on Reddit if you're curious:
26 minutes ago26 min 1 hour ago, BigHurt3515 said:This is fun. Mune and Vargas were awful in HOU but both stepped up today, Colson's ABs looked a lot better today, besides the walks the pitching looked greatIf Colson, Mune, and Vargas all get hot, the Sox just may go all the way if the pitching doesn't implode. Bi "if" I know, but anything is possible.
13 minutes ago13 min 36 minutes ago, JoshPR said:Nice find that was cool. Even tho I have no clue what they saying 😭😭😭😭Thank you for posting that!
12 minutes ago12 min 36 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:What an incredible win. Listening to the score on the way home from work and why the f*** are they trying to pretend that Lawrence Holmes didn't completely abandon the Sox for a few years?Yep. He basically just started stealing Bernstein’s schtick of ripping the team once he started partnering with him on The Score. He’s a hack anyways.
4 minutes ago4 min 1 minute ago, chw42 said:ONE HUNDREDI don't know if there's a limit on the number of post react options, but I wouldn't be mad at a 💯 react being added
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.