Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And that's a two games to win the series in Chicago WHITE SOX WINNER

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

lol, I quit the bulls realgm forum years ago but this still cracks me up.

You can play this for Sox games too

  • Replies 72
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • mmmmmbeeer
    mmmmmbeeer

    It can’t be overstated how big stealing a game Messick started in CLE. Seriously huge advantage in this series. Will has been on fire. Really well managed ballgame. Props to the staff!

  • Autumn Dreamin
    Autumn Dreamin

The Sox are reinventing the pitching model. Lets see how it goes for a longer series

I wonder who PCA is verbally assaulting right now?

48 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Im seeing a lot of people online confused because the white sox supposedly have the worst bullpen. Our bullpen has actually become our biggest strength

Sox used fewer arms in a bullpen game than Guards did with their ace on the bump

9 minutes ago, zisk said:

I wonder who PCA is verbally assaulting right now?

He is in the Chicago sports brat pack that the Sox need a representative. I bet the CSBP is sorry now

What an incredible win. Listening to the score on the way home from work and why the f*** are they trying to pretend that Lawrence Holmes didn't completely abandon the Sox for a few years?

1 hour ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Nice find that was cool. Even tho I have no clue what they saying 😭😭😭😭

  • Author
1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

What an incredible win. Listening to the score on the way home from work and why the f*** are they trying to pretend that Lawrence Holmes didn't completely abandon the Sox for a few years?

He's a clown like most sports talk hosts but in this case we'll allow any and all bandwagon jumpers.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

He's a clown like most sports talk hosts but in this case we'll allow any and all bandwagon jumpers.

Nah not him. He PUBLICALLY gave them up very vocally. He became a Padres guy.

KEEP IT ROLLING BOYS!!!! HUGE!!!!! TAKE IT TOMORROW AND SEAL THE DEAL AT HOME IN GAME 3!!!!!!!!

DO IT FOR DON!!!!!

Don't stop now boys!

37 minutes ago, zisk said:

I wonder who PCA is verbally assaulting right now?

I will go with a Barista at Starbucks for not putting in an extra shot of pumpkin in his coffee.

The 3rd and 4th innings had my heart rate elevated. Thanks to Grant my pumper settled back down for the rest of the game.

17 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Nice find that was cool. Even tho I have no clue what they saying 😭😭😭😭

Someone subtitled it on Reddit if you're curious:

1 hour ago, BigHurt3515 said:

This is fun. Mune and Vargas were awful in HOU but both stepped up today, Colson's ABs looked a lot better today, besides the walks the pitching looked great

If Colson, Mune, and Vargas all get hot, the Sox just may go all the way if the pitching doesn't implode. Bi "if" I know, but anything is possible.

36 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Nice find that was cool. Even tho I have no clue what they saying 😭😭😭😭

Thank you for posting that!

36 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

What an incredible win. Listening to the score on the way home from work and why the f*** are they trying to pretend that Lawrence Holmes didn't completely abandon the Sox for a few years?

Yep. He basically just started stealing Bernstein’s schtick of ripping the team once he started partnering with him on The Score. He’s a hack anyways.

1 hour ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

It really was 10/10, no notes

ONE HUNDRED

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

ONE HUNDRED

I don't know if there's a limit on the number of post react options, but I wouldn't be mad at a 💯 react being added

I know how annoying I can get when drinking, even celebratory drinking. See y'all tomorrow cheers

9 minutes ago, chw42 said:

ONE HUNDRED

Wow, the camera man could keep up with him.

Sucks it’s in the afternoon but I’m going to the game Wednesday. That place is going to be rocking.

Was offered tickets to Wednesday’s game…how about a sweep!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.