3 hours ago3 hr 17 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:lol, I quit the bulls realgm forum years ago but this still cracks me up.You can play this for Sox games too
3 hours ago3 hr 48 minutes ago, Green Line said:Im seeing a lot of people online confused because the white sox supposedly have the worst bullpen. Our bullpen has actually become our biggest strengthSox used fewer arms in a bullpen game than Guards did with their ace on the bump
3 hours ago3 hr 9 minutes ago, zisk said:I wonder who PCA is verbally assaulting right now?He is in the Chicago sports brat pack that the Sox need a representative. I bet the CSBP is sorry now
3 hours ago3 hr What an incredible win. Listening to the score on the way home from work and why the f*** are they trying to pretend that Lawrence Holmes didn't completely abandon the Sox for a few years?
3 hours ago3 hr 1 hour ago, Autumn Dreamin said:Nice find that was cool. Even tho I have no clue what they saying 😭😭😭😭
3 hours ago3 hr Author 1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:What an incredible win. Listening to the score on the way home from work and why the f*** are they trying to pretend that Lawrence Holmes didn't completely abandon the Sox for a few years?He's a clown like most sports talk hosts but in this case we'll allow any and all bandwagon jumpers.
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:He's a clown like most sports talk hosts but in this case we'll allow any and all bandwagon jumpers.Nah not him. He PUBLICALLY gave them up very vocally. He became a Padres guy.
2 hours ago2 hr KEEP IT ROLLING BOYS!!!! HUGE!!!!! TAKE IT TOMORROW AND SEAL THE DEAL AT HOME IN GAME 3!!!!!!!!DO IT FOR DON!!!!!
2 hours ago2 hr 37 minutes ago, zisk said:I wonder who PCA is verbally assaulting right now?I will go with a Barista at Starbucks for not putting in an extra shot of pumpkin in his coffee.
2 hours ago2 hr The 3rd and 4th innings had my heart rate elevated. Thanks to Grant my pumper settled back down for the rest of the game.
2 hours ago2 hr 17 minutes ago, JoshPR said:Nice find that was cool. Even tho I have no clue what they saying 😭😭😭😭Someone subtitled it on Reddit if you're curious:
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, BigHurt3515 said:This is fun. Mune and Vargas were awful in HOU but both stepped up today, Colson's ABs looked a lot better today, besides the walks the pitching looked greatIf Colson, Mune, and Vargas all get hot, the Sox just may go all the way if the pitching doesn't implode. Bi "if" I know, but anything is possible.
2 hours ago2 hr 36 minutes ago, JoshPR said:Nice find that was cool. Even tho I have no clue what they saying 😭😭😭😭Thank you for posting that!
2 hours ago2 hr 36 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:What an incredible win. Listening to the score on the way home from work and why the f*** are they trying to pretend that Lawrence Holmes didn't completely abandon the Sox for a few years?Yep. He basically just started stealing Bernstein’s schtick of ripping the team once he started partnering with him on The Score. He’s a hack anyways.
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, chw42 said:ONE HUNDREDI don't know if there's a limit on the number of post react options, but I wouldn't be mad at a 💯 react being added
2 hours ago2 hr I know how annoying I can get when drinking, even celebratory drinking. See y'all tomorrow
2 hours ago2 hr Sucks it’s in the afternoon but I’m going to the game Wednesday. That place is going to be rocking.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.