9 hours ago9 hr 2 minutes ago, chw42 said:Belmont who? I can't believe that's who we made a thread for.He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like him
9 hours ago9 hr 36 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:Unless it's Mike Ditka, I don't give a s%*# who it is.I don't know who the f*** it is.
9 hours ago9 hr 1 minute ago, wegner said:He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like himIf that's the case he's fine by me!
9 hours ago9 hr 4 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:If that's the case he's fine by me!https://www.facebook.com/reel/1623484925547055/?mibextid=ZZyLBr
5 hours ago5 hr 50 minutes ago, ron883 said:f*** Merkin. What a joke.He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.
5 hours ago5 hr Just now, DoUEvenShift said:He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.Most of them are complete kiss asses
5 hours ago5 hr 14 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.Fegan is about as good as they come in my opinion and that's not a knock on him.He's good.
4 hours ago4 hr 4 hours ago, wegner said:He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like himHe has carte blanche.
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, Chick Mercedes said:I never heard of the guy myself and I'm guessing most Sox fans haven't either.
2 hours ago2 hr No idea who this guy was - total miss on Sox pr to hype this without it being someone super legit. They better make up for it and surprise tomorrow!
1 hour ago1 hr 11 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:No idea who this guy was - total miss on Sox pr to hype this without it being someone super legit. They better make up for it and surprise tomorrow!I’ve seen that show…if it was either of the two main girls, no one would have been complaining
1 hour ago1 hr I'm sure he's a nice guy and a good actor, but who?? Fans aren't obligated to a big name for a first pitch, but it's kind of crazy to hype up a first pitch only for it to be a C-lister. Hope he enjoyed the moment, at least.
51 minutes ago51 min Talk about overhyping this! Belmont who?Total dud of a reveal followed by a total dud of a game. I’m sure he’s a Perfectly Fine actor and I’m glad he’s a big Sox fan, but hardly an A lister…or B lister by Chicago standards.
16 minutes ago16 min 1 hour ago, fathom said:I’ve seen that show…if it was either of the two main girls, no one would have been complainingShe looks like A.Daddario a bit
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.