16 hours ago16 hr 2 minutes ago, chw42 said:Belmont who? I can't believe that's who we made a thread for.He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like him
16 hours ago16 hr 36 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:Unless it's Mike Ditka, I don't give a s%*# who it is.I don't know who the f*** it is.
16 hours ago16 hr 1 minute ago, wegner said:He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like himIf that's the case he's fine by me!
16 hours ago16 hr 4 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:If that's the case he's fine by me!https://www.facebook.com/reel/1623484925547055/?mibextid=ZZyLBr
11 hours ago11 hr 50 minutes ago, ron883 said:f*** Merkin. What a joke.He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.
11 hours ago11 hr Just now, DoUEvenShift said:He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.Most of them are complete kiss asses
11 hours ago11 hr 14 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.Fegan is about as good as they come in my opinion and that's not a knock on him.He's good.
11 hours ago11 hr 4 hours ago, wegner said:He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like himHe has carte blanche.
9 hours ago9 hr 1 hour ago, Chick Mercedes said:I never heard of the guy myself and I'm guessing most Sox fans haven't either.
8 hours ago8 hr No idea who this guy was - total miss on Sox pr to hype this without it being someone super legit. They better make up for it and surprise tomorrow!
8 hours ago8 hr 11 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:No idea who this guy was - total miss on Sox pr to hype this without it being someone super legit. They better make up for it and surprise tomorrow!I’ve seen that show…if it was either of the two main girls, no one would have been complaining
8 hours ago8 hr I'm sure he's a nice guy and a good actor, but who?? Fans aren't obligated to a big name for a first pitch, but it's kind of crazy to hype up a first pitch only for it to be a C-lister. Hope he enjoyed the moment, at least.
7 hours ago7 hr Talk about overhyping this! Belmont who?Total dud of a reveal followed by a total dud of a game. I’m sure he’s a Perfectly Fine actor and I’m glad he’s a big Sox fan, but hardly an A lister…or B lister by Chicago standards.
6 hours ago6 hr 1 hour ago, fathom said:I’ve seen that show…if it was either of the two main girls, no one would have been complainingShe looks like A.Daddario a bit
1 hour ago1 hr Merkin hyping it as a big surprise secret name is what made this all so bad. I feel bad for Mr Belmont castlevania getting caught in Merkins crossfire
1 hour ago1 hr Author 13 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:Merkin hyping it as a big surprise secret name is what made this all so bad. I feel bad for Mr Belmont castlevania getting caught in Merkins crossfireYeah, hes at least poking fun of himself on his Instagram page that he isnt the Pope/Obama.Never seen anything hes in but I do remember him publicly turning down the Cubs earlier this year. Seems like a real fan. None of this his fault. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by Buehrle>Wood
1 hour ago1 hr 12 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:Yeah, hes at least poking fun of himself on his Instagram page that he isnt the Pope/Obama.Never seen anything hes in but I do remember him publicly turning down the Cubs earlier this year. Seems like a real fan. None of this his fault.saved by the bell remakeoff campus
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.