Wednesday at 08:01 PM1 day 2 minutes ago, chw42 said:Belmont who? I can't believe that's who we made a thread for.He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like him
Wednesday at 08:02 PM1 day 36 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:Unless it's Mike Ditka, I don't give a s%*# who it is.I don't know who the f*** it is.
Wednesday at 08:03 PM1 day 1 minute ago, wegner said:He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like himIf that's the case he's fine by me!
Wednesday at 08:07 PM1 day 4 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:If that's the case he's fine by me!https://www.facebook.com/reel/1623484925547055/?mibextid=ZZyLBr
Yesterday at 12:28 AM1 day 50 minutes ago, ron883 said:f*** Merkin. What a joke.He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.
Yesterday at 12:28 AM1 day Just now, DoUEvenShift said:He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.Most of them are complete kiss asses
Yesterday at 12:42 AM1 day 14 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.Fegan is about as good as they come in my opinion and that's not a knock on him.He's good.
Yesterday at 12:50 AM1 day 4 hours ago, wegner said:He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like himHe has carte blanche.
Yesterday at 03:12 AM1 day 1 hour ago, Chick Mercedes said:I never heard of the guy myself and I'm guessing most Sox fans haven't either.
23 hours ago23 hr No idea who this guy was - total miss on Sox pr to hype this without it being someone super legit. They better make up for it and surprise tomorrow!
23 hours ago23 hr 11 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:No idea who this guy was - total miss on Sox pr to hype this without it being someone super legit. They better make up for it and surprise tomorrow!I’ve seen that show…if it was either of the two main girls, no one would have been complaining
23 hours ago23 hr I'm sure he's a nice guy and a good actor, but who?? Fans aren't obligated to a big name for a first pitch, but it's kind of crazy to hype up a first pitch only for it to be a C-lister. Hope he enjoyed the moment, at least.
22 hours ago22 hr Talk about overhyping this! Belmont who?Total dud of a reveal followed by a total dud of a game. I’m sure he’s a Perfectly Fine actor and I’m glad he’s a big Sox fan, but hardly an A lister…or B lister by Chicago standards.
22 hours ago22 hr 1 hour ago, fathom said:I’ve seen that show…if it was either of the two main girls, no one would have been complainingShe looks like A.Daddario a bit
16 hours ago16 hr Merkin hyping it as a big surprise secret name is what made this all so bad. I feel bad for Mr Belmont castlevania getting caught in Merkins crossfire
16 hours ago16 hr Author 13 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:Merkin hyping it as a big surprise secret name is what made this all so bad. I feel bad for Mr Belmont castlevania getting caught in Merkins crossfireYeah, hes at least poking fun of himself on his Instagram page that he isnt the Pope/Obama.Never seen anything hes in but I do remember him publicly turning down the Cubs earlier this year. Seems like a real fan. None of this his fault. Edited 16 hours ago16 hr by Buehrle>Wood
16 hours ago16 hr 12 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:Yeah, hes at least poking fun of himself on his Instagram page that he isnt the Pope/Obama.Never seen anything hes in but I do remember him publicly turning down the Cubs earlier this year. Seems like a real fan. None of this his fault.saved by the bell remakeoff campus
15 hours ago15 hr 7 hours ago, 77 Hitmen said:Talk about overhyping this! Belmont who?Total dud of a reveal followed by a total dud of a game.I’m sure he’s a Perfectly Fine actor and I’m glad he’s a big Sox fan, but hardly an A lister…or B lister by Chicago standards.Well done.
13 hours ago13 hr I was at the game and you couldn’t heard Gene say who it was so when he threw the pitch, I told my family that he must be like an illness survivor or some kind of make a wish contest winner. Soooooo underwhelming. Who was the person who hyped this thinking “Sox fans are gonna LOVE this?” We got punked.
12 hours ago12 hr 14 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.The fact he is a fan of those cheating b****** at that school should tell you all you need to know about him. I like Chuck Garfien and the guys at Sox Machine.
12 hours ago12 hr 14 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:He cares more about Michigan than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.Ishbia?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.