Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Might be changed if the Rays finish off the Yankees.

Good point.

  • Replies 140
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Should have just gone with Hagen to start the 3rd

  • Colome's Hat
    Colome's Hat

    I have a date scheduled for tomorrow. It's going to be fine

  • Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Yes out of the pen.

But look at his results with SFG starting games.

It will have to be one of three lefties.

Venable won't change it up now to go with Fedde or Hicks.

Schultz or Hudson less than 5%.

I didn't say they should use Hicks as an opener. And even if I did, an opener is different than being an actual starter.

Just now, Lip Man 1 said:

Good point.

It will be at 7 if Tampa wins

5 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I appreciate the comparison to the GOAT

This is Merkinesque

2 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

I know you're referring to JR's infamous quote but in my opinion, even if they urinate this away, the season has to be considered a success.

First winning season since 2021 and only the sixth in the last 20 years.

Making the playoffs when they had only a 1% chance.

Winning an opening round series.

And not getting swept in the next series.

Will I be pissed if they can't advance?

Sure!

But all things considered this has been a remarkable season.

Amazing season even if they lose next two games. Favorite year outside of 2005

Edited by fathom

I have a date scheduled for tomorrow. It's going to be fine

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Amazing season even if they lose next two games. Favorite year outside of 2025.

You mean 2005?

Over 1990? 2008? 2000?

Haha yes 2005

Was at the game tonight. Not too upset we couldn’t finish it off tonight’s go with a regular starter tomorrow (Fedde) and close the door on this series

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

You mean 2005?

Over 1990? 2008? 2000?

I will go with the team that had no expectations and won a playoff series with a bunch of lovable players. I was in college for 2000 so didn’t see as many games.

1 minute ago, HeGetzUs said:

Was at the game tonight. Not too upset we couldn’t finish it off tonight’s go with a regular starter tomorrow (Fedde) and close the door on this series

Has Fedde already been announced over a LH opener?

Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandise.

CLE has seen a lot of our lefties. I think we just go with Fedde to start and have Kay/Smith ready to go whenever he starts struggling plus Hicks, Newcomb, and Taylor

Also worth noting that CLE has run both Messick and Williams at us in a series multiple times this season and never won both of their starts, including the first 3 of this ALDS of course.

If our Sox haven't been intimidated to this point, I don't expect them to start tomorrow.

I've only been on SoxTalk for 7 years, so I don't know @Heads22 as well as all of you old timers but I was so sad to hear of his passing. Let's bring it home tomorrow in his honor - thanks SS2k.

29 minutes ago, fathom said:

It will be at 7 if Tampa wins

They'll really change it that last minute?

23 minutes ago, fathom said:

Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandise.

Making the ALCS would go a long way. Can't blow it after being up 2-0.

11 minutes ago, ron883 said:

They'll really change it that last minute?

It would be the only game. No reason to not be primetime.

1 hour ago, ron883 said:

4-1 playoff record. GOATed!

But you didn't clinch

If the Rays win tonight it will be a night game tomorrow instead of 4pm so go fuckin TB!!!!!

13 minutes ago, HoosierSox said:

It would be the only game. No reason to not be primetime.

The Yankees look done

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

If the Rays win tonight it will be a night game tomorrow instead of 4pm so go fuckin TB!!!!!

Would we not prefer a more tired TB for a potential ALCS meeting?

  • Author
1 hour ago, ron883 said:

4-1 playoff record. GOATed!

But much like the bullpen, you fell apart when you were needed most.

Double post my bad

Edited by DoUEvenShift

this is going to be the longest 24 hours

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.