11 hours ago11 hr 16 minutes ago, ron883 said:No way. There's no chance he misses that massive target.
11 hours ago11 hr I just looked at the box score for today’s game and saw Hudson’s playoff ERA is 40.50. Is that good?
11 hours ago11 hr 2 hours ago, GreenSox said:I guess this pitching format helped our constant bullpen approach.But it also helped Cleveland: they can throw their top 2 in games 1, 2, 4 and 5, all with 4 days rest.I got your point, but let's not blame the bullpen format as much as shitty dead arm pitching and of course Sox hitters who swung at high fastballs like they were trying to swat a swift fly out of the air with a straw.We beat these clowns in Games 1 and 2 and saw a lot of pitches from Messick and Williams. Coaches and players need to watch the video tape or whatever they do to prepare and come up with a better plan than they had today. That was embarrassing and really disappointing for fans. This fan would like to see Mune and Colson come up with a swing pattern that can hit those pitches - not the all-or-nothing pull-happy upper cut. It has not been working, at least not frequently enough. Now if they hit a game winning homer, I will be happy to admit I was wrong. OK, I am pissed. Then I heard post game from Stephen Vogt who stated (tongue-in-cheek) that he was impressed with the loud atmosphere at the Rate. In other words, it didn't impact his players, they beat us in spite of it.Our players could not back up the exuberance of their fans. I hope that is not the case tomorrow. Edited 11 hours ago11 hr by tray
11 hours ago11 hr 31 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Ceremonial first pitch tomorrow should be Ron tied to a post at home plate with his legs spread wide apart. Then Jordan Hicks fires a fastball at his nut sack.Reverse the curse.All while Ron is wearing a celibate for Sean shirt
11 hours ago11 hr Author 28 minutes ago, ron883 said:No way. There's no chance he misses that massive target.Not unless you keep your nutsack on your chin.
11 hours ago11 hr Author 3 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:All while Ron is wearing a celibate for Sean shirtAs if his celibacy is a choice.
11 hours ago11 hr 13 minutes ago, Tony said:Had this conversation with buddy in the 9th inning today.Expectations change quickly. It’s already amazing what they’ve done and where they’ve gotten, but after going up 2-0 against Cleveland, I’ll be incredibly pissed if they lose this series. If we get absolutely throttled by the Rays in the ALCS…fine, we made the fucking ALCS after enduring the last three years.That’s all to say…just fucking win tomorrow.Yep, gonna be an uphill battle vs TB but I like our chances. I really don't see the Sox beating LA however if they get there, that would be one of the bigger upsets in recent MLB history. Milwaukee is tough but they don't have the pedigree LA has, neither does SD. LA right now is the one team I fear in the NL.Gotta beat the Indians first though, it will be very disappointing if the Sox don't advance and it's all Hudson's fault!!! Jk Edited 11 hours ago11 hr by MexSoxFan#1
11 hours ago11 hr 5 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/news/white-sox-bullpen-status-after-game-3-2026-aldsSeems like we will start with Every Pitch Begins with Kay and then go to Fedde. KayFeddeSmithHicksTaylor
10 hours ago10 hr 6 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Rays playing with fire. Come on Rays. I want my evening blackout game!Rays win their Series against the Yankees. 4-3.
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:8pm start?EST. 7pm CST. I refreshed my MLB app and it went from a 5pm start to an 8pm start instantly.
10 hours ago10 hr Can’t believe this will be our first night game this postseason. Crowd will be insane. Let’s please finish this off tomorrow night.
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:Is this official?Yes. They said earlier that if Rays swept, we’d play the late game.
10 hours ago10 hr Just now, SoxBlanco said:Can’t believe this will be our first night game this postseason. Crowd will be insane. Let’s please finish this off tomorrow night.Please indeed.
10 hours ago10 hr Yes, the rest of this series is 7pm central daylight time Edited 10 hours ago10 hr by flavum
10 hours ago10 hr 7 EST is start time for GM 4 and the final ALDS game between Chicago and Cleveland 🙏
10 hours ago10 hr 3 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:Can’t believe this will be our first night game this postseason. Crowd will be insane. Let’s please finish this off tomorrow night.In front of a national audience in prime time
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.