Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland

Featured Replies

Just now, almagest said:

'93? '92 was when they made that awful George Bell trade and finished 86-76.

93 yea sorry it’s been a while lol

  • Replies 281
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Should have just gone with Hagen to start the 3rd

  • Colome's Hat
    Colome's Hat

    I have a date scheduled for tomorrow. It's going to be fine

  • Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandi

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

It really is an odd flex. It's a unifying tradition meant to be fun. Assigning a statistical value to it is odd.

How is it a flex. I'm just saying, if it doesn't work try something else.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Green Line said:

How is it a flex. I'm just saying, if it doesn't work try something else.

No tradition like this "works". It doesn't hit, pitch, or field. But its not about that. It's for the fans, and adding to the ambiance. It doesn't have a win/loss record.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

No tradition like this "works". It doesn't hit, pitch, or field. But its not about that. It's for the fans, and adding to the ambiance. It doesn't have a win/loss record.

The fans are not happy. They left angry yesterday. I was at the last playoff game in 2021, that was a disaster.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Green Line said:

The fans are not happy. They left angry yesterday. I was at the last playoff game in 2021, that was a disaster.

Them wearing black had zero to do with the win or loss. Less than zero.

34 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I have a bad feeling the staff is completely out of gas. I hope I'm wrong.

It was bound to happen having like 2 and a half starters. Win today, celebrate and get a few days off. Don't want this going back to Cleveland

Edited by Bob Sacamano

40 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I have a bad feeling the staff is completely out of gas. I hope I'm wrong.

I mean a bunch of them haven't thrown a ton at least the past couple weeks. Minus Newcomb, Taylor, and Burke everyone else has gotten multiple days off or hasn't thrown a ton of innings this year (Hagan)

52 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

I don't know why but I have this feeling we walk it off tonight

Tied 2-2 heading into the bottom of the 9th, the guards put in Cade smith to pitch till his arm falls off. Very first pitch, Mune deposits it over the right field wall for a home run.

2 hours ago, Green Line said:

If we double choke - fire will!

Your posts are taking a dark turn.

Worried about your well being.

Edited by harkness99

I don't think I could handle a tie game going into the 9th or extras. I'm hoping for a comfortable 4-5 run lead and a relatively stress-free 9th.

2 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

Your posts are taking are a dark turn.

Worried about your well being.

Dont be, but thank you. Its all Will's fault

Completely unshockingly, the White Sox subreddit thinks the "Green Bay sucks" chants are awesome.

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Completely unshockingly, the White Sox subreddit thinks the "Green Bay sucks" chants are awesome.

Theres another bad tradition that needs to end

Maybe it's cause I was liking all of them but consensus on twitter seemed to be it's dumb

9 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Maybe it's cause I was liking all of them but consensus on twitter seemed to be it's dumb

Yeah, most of the people on the White Sox subreddit are total meatballs.

3 hours ago, Green Line said:

No we're gonna get blwon out

I know your MO. I was being contrarian.

Still would rather have Sam in than Braden

Edited by BigHurt3515

4 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Fedde is my vote

46 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Maybe it's cause I was liking all of them but consensus on twitter seemed to be it's dumb

Heard some yesterday

8 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Heard some yesterday

I only heard them pre game but still dumb.

20 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Will is as believable as Arteta when it comes to this stuff 😂

In all seriousness, I think Hagen gets the first inning.

After:

Kay

Fedde

Hicks

Taylor

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.