Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

I like Burke's shoes

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • one week later “God, it’s me again”

Posted Images

Throwing strikes at least

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Team offense collectively a K machine

They need to work on that in the off-season, more patience, situational hitting, cut down on the swing with two strikes and learn how to go the other way.

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

I like Burke's shoes

He always has pretty cool cleats. I know he has Jordans sometimes.

Alright matched Gavin pitch by pitch basically. Now we move.

Did you guys read the athletic article i posted earlier? Burke is a big time sneaker head.

Jam ole big head up and in as much as you can, make that hamate hurt.

1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

He always has pretty cool cleats. I know he has Jordans sometimes.

Yeah, I really like the high tops in black. It looks great.

Good inning. I bet Mune has a crazy AB too. Funny thing is DJ was saying Mune is capable of cutting his swing when he wants too. Why he doesnt do it more baffels me

I like that the first pitch to DeLauter was basically right in the upper part of the box but got no call. Glad it's the ump show again and we have to be careful about challenges.

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

Jam ole big head up and in as much as you can, make that hamate hurt.

That’s how they have to beat him.

2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Did you guys read the athletic article i posted earlier? Burke is a big time sneaker head.

No I didn't. I'll have to read it.

3 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Jam ole big head up and in as much as you can, make that hamate hurt.

Just don't miss out over the plate

Mune mune mune.....

Williams looks good so far

Williams is all strike zone right now, they basically have to swing.

Always

Swinging

For

The

Fences

Wow Andrew.....

Benintendi is totally broken. He’s missing these pitches by an insane amount. Never should have been in the lineup.

Is that 3 strikeouts on 10 pitches for Beni?

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Benintendi is totally broken. He’s missing these pitches by an insane amount. Never should have been in the lineup.

He looks completely overmatched

Beni has no chance against Williams. We've known this since the first AB in game 2.

Just gotta hope Williams loses it

Beni what are you swing at bro

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.