Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Maybe we need a new hitting coach as well.

I'm willing to see what happens. Remember it's up to the players to

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • one week later “God, it’s me again”

Posted Images

Burke is dealing

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Maybe we need a new hitting coach as well.

i've heard him say that they want they players to swing for the fences . of course that's when they were hitting home runs and winning.

1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

If this gets delayed and Burke has to come out then we are screwed.

Cleveland would pull a stunt like that

1 minute ago, Chick Mercedes said:

They gotta make Williams throw a lot more pitched for Burke to keep up

Burke's got the better pitch count and more rest.

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Please no rain delay

I figured as a Cubs fan you would welcome it

1 minute ago, AntMan26 said:

Cleveland would pull a stunt like that

It's not up to them.

I just feel like we really need to put up a crooked number. We need one of those patented 6 run innings. Then another 3 run inning.

7 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

have to hope for a pitchers duel..

Why?

CLE is better than us in pitching. All I want is for the Sox to not gift them runners, make them actually beat you. Burke looking great so far

Why I'm I getting the Cleveland Radio feed?? Lol

Just now, AntMan26 said:

I just feel like we really need to put up a crooked number. We need one of those patented 6 run innings. Then another 3 run inning.

Absolutely.

Hey look Cleveland being dumb with challenges. That’s nice to see.

You don't have to swing 2-0 if it's not there.. IQ =0

Colson just dialing up dead red

Classic Kolson, chases a high fastball he has no hope catching up too and watches one right down the middle

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

Kolson strikes again.

Man Montgomery is toast.. holy crap his mind is elsewhere

This is embarrassing

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

You don't have to swing 2-0 if it's not there.. IQ =0

I agree, Colson isn’t the smartest guy on the team.

Kolson just a automatic strikeout now a day's

Sox no contact hitters

6 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

If this gets delayed and Burke has to come out then we are screwed.

I'd be ok if it costs them Williams too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.