Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

9ks through 4…..come on guys..:

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • one week later “God, it’s me again”

Posted Images

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He’s going to throw a no hitter

With the stuff he has tonight it’s possible.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He’s going to throw a no hitter

Please jinx this s%*#

They can't touch him

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He’s going to throw a no hitter

He's got 3 pitches working at the same time.

He’s throwing filthy stuff. He’s a great pitcher. Again, the Sox letting shitty guys dominate them the previous 2 games is why they’re screwed.

Bob Gibson pitching against us tonight

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He’s going to throw a no hitter

I see what you did there.

This is the best I've seen Gavin Williams all year.

This is also the best I've seen Sean Burke all year

I mean if the sox are hiring to sit there and take strikes at the plate sign me up.

11 hours ago, Bob Sacamano said:

one week later

“God, it’s me again”

.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He’s going to throw a no hitter

Yep. I predict 24 ks

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He’s throwing filthy stuff. He’s a great pitcher. Again, the Sox letting shitty guys dominate them the previous 2 games is why they’re screwed.

He’s a great pitcher but no chance he throws a no hitter. He won’t go that long

Making Williams look like Cy Young……never seen a team take more fastballs down the middle, then swing next pitch at ball head high.

He also fell apart in the mid innings in game 2. Just work his pitch count.

9 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

He's being economical.

I know you're trying to be optimistic, but Williams looks unhittable. Burke looks awesome, but he's given up way more contact.

Burke keep matching. Hopefully someone can run into one.

1 minute ago, Whisox05 said:

I mean if the sox are hiring to sit there and take strikes at the plate sign me up.

Me too. I can stand there with the bat on my shoulder for 3 pitches.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He’s throwing filthy stuff. He’s a great pitcher. Again, the Sox letting shitty guys dominate them the previous 2 games is why they’re screwed.

Yup. No only that he's out thinking them too. The Adell triple in game 3 turned the series around.

1 minute ago, Whisox05 said:

I mean if the sox are hiring to sit there and take strikes at the plate sign me up.

And I’ll do it for less than MLB minimum 😂 Jerry if you’re listening…5 hundred G’s and I’m in.

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Making Williams look like Cy Young……never seen a team take more fastballs down the middle, then swing next pitch at ball head high.

That’s what a 101 mph fastball and a 12/6 curve will do for you.

2 minutes ago, Whisox05 said:

I mean if the sox are hiring to sit there and take strikes at the plate sign me up.

Me too. On half the salary .. Jerry might bite lol

1 minute ago, HeGetzUs said:

He’s a great pitcher but no chance he throws a no hitter. He won’t go that long

If he’s still throwing 100 in the seventh inning on a shutout, I’m not touching him

Mune has absolutely no shot against Williams.

3 minutes ago, HeGetzUs said:

9ks through 4…..come on guys..:

The proof is in the pudding. Starters still beat “openers” and our trade deadline to acquire an additional difference-making starter was putrid.

You just can’t lose two straight games at home.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

We're going down

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.