Besides the Sox who is your favorite MLB team

WSoxShuf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the A's when I was about 4 when they had Canseco and McGwire. But, I don't really consider them my second favorite team anymore.

I started liking the Marlins in the middle of last year, before I even knew what was to come in the playoffs, just cause they were a fun team to watch.

Other than that, any team that is an underdog or is fun to watch I will cheer for. But no one even comes close to the Chicago White Sox!!! :headbang

After watching the catatonic expression on the faces of the throngs exiting Wrigley Field last October, I'd have to say the team that was responsible for those looks of utter despair. The 2003 World Champion Florida Marlins!

Seriously, I'm a closet St. Louis Cardinals fan. I've lived in Cardinal country since 1976, so they kinda grew on me. However, the first time the Sox played in Busch Stadium in inter-league play, I was there and very vocally rooting for the Sox.

:huh:  :mellow:  :headshake  :crying

I'm worse. I'm a bit partial for the Yankees :bringit

They helped me get back in baseball in 1998 ( I stopped watching after 1994,) I envy the way Kinge George runs his team, and I don't like the Red Sox because we're the original Sox, and people always talk about Red Sox-Cubs, and totally ignore us.

:fyou to those begging for a Red Sox-Cubs World Series

Anaheim Angels. I've lived in SoCal all my life and attend many an Angel game each year. I love their new ownership as well.

My 3rd favorite team (and final favorite) are the San Diego Padres (They are the national league team I route for, although I don't follow them much at all).