Are you satisfied?

Gene Honda Civic

Are you satisfied with our start so far?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with our start so far?

• Yes - First Place - Can't Complain
    • Yes - Sweep + road series victory = satisfaction
    • No - Should have won a couple more close ones.
    • No - I accept nothing less than perfection

I know there was a poll after we came back home last week with a 3-3 record, so I thought I shuold make another...

I don't see how anyone can be dissapointed though... We have played the fewest home games of any team in the major leagues thus far, and we are guarenteed to have at least a share of first at the end of the day, with the best record in the AL.

How can anyone be satisfied?  Loaiza gave up 2 hits today! 

Hell yeah I'm satisfied.  I think this is a great place to be going into the longest homestand of the season.  Let's really break away from the rest of the AL Central these next few weeks.

OMG!!!!!! LOIAZA GAVE UP 2 HITS???? THAT BUM!!! TRADE HIM FOR A BAG OF USED BASEBALLS!!!!!!

Who wouldn't be happy with our start since we played only 1 "easy series" which was this one.

Beatin the D-rays at home ain't easy. As far as our start goes, yes, i'm very pleased. I still wish we could have that opening day debacle back. But that loss may have been a good thing. I remember everybody in here sayin that the team would struggle to get over such a dissapointing loss. Well they're 8-3 since then. Looks like they've handled it pretty well. :headbang

We have the best record in the AL. That's enough to satisfy anyone. Even George Steinbrenner could be satisfied with that record.

So do the Twins though too.

That's the only bad part about that(and I have a feeling that the Twins will hit a wall sooner rather then later)

I'm not going to dig up crap I wrote in December but let's just say I was in the camp that said the start of the season is VITAL to the Sox chances this year. I think they've accomplished what they wanted but let's re-evalute this on April 30. Once this team gets into May and June they always play better then they do in April. If we're still at the .667 area at the end of April, the chances are much better for the rest of the season.

:headbang

That's the only bad part about that(and I have a feeling that the Twins will hit a wall sooner rather then later)

The worst part is that they're doin' it with guys like Rivas, Guzman, Ford, Restovic, Ford, Offerman, Blanco and Cuddayer.

Their comebacks against the Tribe were ridiculous.

Soon enough, they're gonna hit the wall -- even Santana ain't all that anymore.