Game thread for 5/16

Ishmookie

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are on a 7 game win streak against us... I hope we don't get swept esp. at our home field.. :o

u can only hope they mustar this game if not they may be really screwing themselves if they do not do to well against the twins next weekend

I'm starting the game thread! I can't take this losing were gonna win this game! its as simple as that. I'm tired of the twins walking all over our sox. (i know it's early but i wanted to start it)

How about we start a battle that we can win. Have Thomas bat 4th...get hit, charge the mound at get some bad blood going...

Before this series, of the three pitchers we had to face I thought Silva would be the toughest. It will be hard for him to match the "performance" of Greisinger tonight though.

I seriously think you could take any right handed pitcher with a fastball of at least 90mph and throw a 4-5 hitter against the White Sox if you threw every single pitch outside.

Wow -- A gamethread but no

b****ASS DIPs*** MOTHERf***IN PASSIONLESS SOX --

Where's Heather when you need her?

Teachin

"U b****ASS DIPs*** MOTHERf***IN PASSIONLESS STUDENTS! DO UR MATH!" ;)

This was the game I thought the Sox had the least chance of winning. Silva is off to a great start and Buehrle just doesn't pitch two good games in a row. Hopefully, Buehrle can step it up and show some maturity like he did in his last outing. The Sox should be fired up, they've been humiliated all weekend and its time for them to make a stand. The Twins have already won the series maybe today they take the day off.

Prediction

Twins-6

Sox-7

If they can't get fired up to win today, then I'm willing to write this entire season off. After the way they played those first two games, this one is HUGE!

I feel bad for Willie since his natural position is 2B and he has been stellar there this season. Almost like he is being punished because Aaron sucks so bad this season.

This team has always seemed hesitant to bring up offensive prospects while we rush pitchers to the majors. Crede rotted in the minors for a while but I really think it's Jeremy Reed time.

I feel bad for Willie since his natural position is 2B and he has been stellar there this season.  Almost like he is being punished because Aaron sucks so bad this season.

This team has always seemed hesitant to bring up offensive prospects while we rush pitchers to the majors.  Crede rotted in the minors for a while but I really think it's Jeremy Reed time.

:notworthy

agreed, a-row proving to all of us that he didn't deserve our hope for him before this season, bring on reed.

Yeah, I was a Rowand supporter. It's really a shame he didn't build off of his strong Spring Training. I don't know if I want to see him in CF any more. He's not hitting.

Then there's Lee, who we shouldn't have given so much money. He didn't even hit over .300 and we fork over what? 8 Million? Not good! Lee is not a superstar! His dismal play so far is proving this.

ANd I'm really worried about Crede. Those magical clutch hits he had earlier in the year are now gone, and his average has gotta be barely hovering over .200. YUCK. :puke