Is Juan Uribe Retarded?

The Critic

That is absolutely no mental approach to the game at all.

Why do you think this team struggles with rookies and junkballers and good pitchers?

They are a stupid, see-the-ball-crush-the-ball bunch, that's why.

Uribe just happens to be the most obvious one. Which is too bad because he has all-star talent.

Why do you think this team struggles with rookies and junkballers and good pitchers?

They are a stupid, see-the-ball-crush-the-ball bunch, that's why.

Uribe just happens to be the most obvious one.  Which is too bad because he has all-star talent.

have you thought that maybe ozzie gave him the signal to do it

Have you ever thought that maybe when others come to a conclusion about a player, they base it on more than a single play?

since i do not have access to watch the game, i base my knowledge of any player on other people opinions. batters usually take their signal from the 3b coach, so that is how i remember how the game was played. i was just making a comment and didn't think it was wrong to ask, or was it.

have you ever thought you that there might be more than one observation to any one play.

oh btw............. :fyou

No way a manager makes that call.  Ozzie would know better than to bunt with his slowest runner on 3B with one out.

ok i will agree with that, that more often than not, when runners are on, hitter that their cue from the 3b coach making a signal........... right?

ok i will agree with that, that more often than not, when runners are on, hitter that their cue from the 3b coach making a signal........... right?

Sure they get their signal from the 3B coach, who gets his signal from the MGR. But you know that players make snap decesions out there.

Uribe made a stupid play.  Nobody can deny that.  But i've been dissapointed in his play long before that.  Rex was right "God damn you Rex".  While we were all celebrating Uribe when he was on fire.  Rex was the only one who said that he would come back down to earth.  Damn you Rex.

I dont know if that was that bold of a statement. I mean, he was batting .370 in April and May, of course he was going to go down to earth. But what he's doing now isnt down to earth, its further into the crust. He needs to get back if we've got any shot, cause I cant stand watching Willie hit infield squibbers all day long either.

I mean, he was batting .370 in April and May, of course he was going to go down to earth.  But what he's doing now isnt down to earth, its further into the crust.

Perhaps he will mutate into a Morlock.

I doubt Tony would be very happy to come back. A big reason he opted for KC over seemingly better offers was the atmosphere there. Here is a quote from the Examiner:

"I'm a Christian and there are a ton of Christians on this team," Graffanino said. "All that helps. It definitely helps me feel a lot more comfortable."

I don't think he'd take well to Ozzie.