2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread

I do have to add that they ISU-Iowa trophy is one of the lamer concepts out there.

That was implimented by the Governer... Iowa didn't wanna play Iowa State because they didn't think they were good enough competition... Those two schools didn't play each other for a long time.

The big ten allows for you to schedule the same two teams every year, the rest rotate. For Iowa it's Minnesota and Wisky. (Floyd the pig and the Bull)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was implimented by the Governer... Iowa didn't wanna play Iowa State because they didn't think they were good enough competition... Those two schools didn't play each other for a long time.

The big ten allows for you to schedule the same two teams every year, the rest rotate.  For Iowa it's Minnesota and Wisky.  (Floyd the pig and the Bull)

If I remember right it was immediately after the series was starting to tilt in ISU's favor.

Looks like ISU might just knock off KU today setting up a battle in Ames for control of the Big XII North next week versus the Cornhuskers.

ISU's starting DT is already all alone in second on the team in touchdowns with 2....right behind Blythe with 8.

[/how the North has fallen]

Kyle Orton sucked hard. What a s***ty game he had today. I mean, he got pulled for crying out loud. Purdue is in a major tailspin. As excited I am about the win, like OSU earlier in the year, Purdue isn't as good as advertised. All that stands between NU and a bowl game is Penn St., Illinois, and Hawaii. I like those odds. :)

Kyle Orton sucked hard. What a s***ty game he had today. I mean, he got pulled for crying out loud. Purdue is in a major tailspin. As excited I am about the win, like OSU earlier in the year, Purdue isn't as good as advertised. All that stands between NU and a bowl game is Penn St., Illinois, and Hawaii. I like those odds. :)

I personally was glad Kirsch got a chance.

Orton and Stubblefield have cracked under the pressure..

Another last second loss... at least I'm used to it by now.

Good win by NW

Yes, orton was a practical lock for heisman as well as 1st round pick. Now, he might be getting booed at Purdue and he might not even be a first day pick. It is very unfortunate although he put it on himself a bit with all those interviews he did to increase his chance at the hesiman.