Lee for SPod, Vizcaino, and PTBNL

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling you, this deal could be great for the Sox.  If we can turn Carlos Lee into Podsenik, Ginter, Vizcaino, and a solid starter, that's a great deal.

only problem with that theory is that Posidniks sucking will rub off on everyone else.

Plus after he gets put in AAA we are back to square one.

He isnt' a lead off hitter. He's a puke! :puke

This trade makes me sick...

Well forget seeing any long ball at the ballpark and the diving catches in left, boy this year will be interesting to say the least.

Forget RJ, Kenny will not deal Konerko now...

Can we really win without Maggs and Lee?

This deal will only satisfy me if we get Hudson, RJ, Vazquez or a free agent...

If not, Kenny Williams is going to get roasted by me and others come soxfest.

His job has to be on the line because he hasn't made all of these good, yet creative deals in one off-season in such little time.

Its amazing what tazers do to people when rich people are back stabbing them!

Did you people ride the f***ing short bus...

A hitter who can never bat above .240 for the rest of his career and can barely get on base at a .300 clip is better then having both Willie and Lee.

We need to face reality. The season is over. It's done. We are a 4th place team without our most consistant bat. There will be on new free agents.

God I can't stop throwing up. This is so depressing to know we know might have a worse team then the Royals. Posednik is that bad.. :puke

I seem to remember you saying that Garcia was going to be a rent-a-player etc. when the last trade was made. As Murcie would say, you're quite the Nostradamus, no? :bang :bang :bang

a leadoff hitter, quality reliever, and a *solid starter > Caballo

sorry guys, i like this deal.

So do I...IF AND ONLY IF, we sign a free agent starter via free agency. Yesterday on the interview Kenny said he was looking to only add players through trade.

CWSOX45

Not a good trade. KW better hope that Podsednik discovers a distant blood relation to Melvin Mora, and fast. Okay, Vizcaino's a good pitcher. But wtf, you only need 1 set of bullpen pitchers. We picked up Vizcaino and Hermanson, and we reupped Politte. That's a lotta setup guys.

Mostly, the loss of Carlos is too big. This trade just sounded too absurd to be true. So naturally.... Well, here's hoping Pods proves me wrong.

This trade makes me sick...

Well forget seeing any long ball at the ballpark and the diving catches in left, boy this year will be interesting to say the least.

Forget RJ, Kenny will not deal Konerko now...

Can we really win without Maggs and Lee?

This deal will only satisfy me if we get Hudson, RJ, Vazquez or a free agent...

If not, Kenny Williams is going to get roasted by me and others come soxfest.

His job has to be on the line because he hasn't made all of these good, yet creative deals in one off-season in such little time.

Its amazing what tazers do to people when rich people are back stabbing them!

Ha figures, typical, by the way what did we win with Maggs and Lee. Nothing. move on.