Lee for SPod, Vizcaino, and PTBNL

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems we got someone with speed from hell... a great 2b platoon vs LHP option... maybe a PTBNL.. and saved about 6 million to add to the 4 million we have left... meaning KW got all that and also has 10 million to go get another starter.... which im sure he will

ill REALLY miss lee, but this trade just might work out to give us a few missing dynamics

I am not very happy with this trade but I will try to calm down. Let's not forget that his home turf will now be U.S. CELLULAR FIELD. That is a hitter's park right there. He may do better than he did with Milwaukee. Plus, we were asking for a leadoff hitter who can steal some bases... well we got it. Getting Podsenik and Ginter may not be bad, I think.

*tries to calm the hell down*

I like CLee, but seriously folks, what the hell did you expect to get for a power hitting left fielder? Sorry, but players like Carlos are a dime a dozen. Guys who steal 70 bases aren't.

Also think of the money this opens up. This deal doesn't overly excite me, but I don't think it's a bad one.

I like CLee, but seriously folks, what the hell did you expect to get for a power hitting left fielder?  Sorry, but players like Carlos are a dime a dozen.  Guys who steal 70 bases aren't.

Also think of the money this opens up.  This deal doesn't overly excite me, but I don't think it's a bad one.

Good call...Now that I'm becoming a little more sane, I'm starting to like it...a little...

This is what someone from a brewers board said.

Good riddance horribly overated, over-the-hill, well below average CF, one trick pony!!!

Hello real RF with some pop...welcome to Milwaukee....how bout a nice beer?!?

I saw that guy too.