Films

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 12:46 PM)
...that's cuz Jack Black is NOT funny, in anything.

I just realized that I don't find Jack Black, Lewis Black or Michael Ian Black funny at all.

But I do enjoy the music of Frank Black, so there's that at least.....

I just watched the featurette on the Karate Kid SE DVD. It is wierd seeing Johnny all grown up and acting nice, even though he turned into a good guy at the end.

He looks exactly the same minus the wierd hair.

QUOTE(bmags @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 08:43 PM)
saw elephant last week and forgot to share how terrible that movie is and how terrible gus van sant is.

Yeah, well, you just can't appreciate the beauty of holding one shot for an extended period of time! He's the modern day Stanley Kubrick!

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 10:33 PM)
I just watched the featurette on the Karate Kid SE DVD. It is wierd seeing Johnny all grown up and acting nice, even though he turned into a good guy at the end.

He looks exactly the same minus the wierd hair.

I recall hearing reading information on IMDB he was actually 23 years old when filming began for Karate Kid. Tell me there isn't something biologically wrong with him to convincingly play the role of a 14 year old.

QUOTE(bmags @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 08:43 PM)
saw elephant last week and forgot to share how terrible that movie is and how terrible gus van sant is.

I was a big fan of Van Sant, really like Drugstore Cowboy and my Own Private Idaho....sigh and then I watched Elephant. :headshake

Anyone seen 'Prozac Nation' with Christina Ricci? Every guy has dated a woman like her character, worth the rental.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 01:12 PM)
I was a big fan of Van Sant, really like Drugstore Cowboy and my Own Private Idaho....sigh and then I watched Elephant. :headshake

Anyone seen 'Prozac Nation' with Christina Ricci? Every guy has dated a woman like her character, worth the rental.

Last days was almost as unbearable as elephant...

use some f***ing music for christs sake...

Saw An Inconvienent Truth tonight. Very well done, quite thought provoking, and surprisingly entertaining. I learned and was highly amused in the process. Highly recommended.

QUOTE(bmags @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 06:43 PM)

Longest movie ever and you just sit and wait and its just horrid. Its like 10 minutes of a movie showed over 15 different ways. Why don't I just walk down the street for about 5 minute and than show everyone else's perspective of me watching and call it a 2hr movie.

QUOTE(bmags @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 06:43 PM)

Longest movie ever and you just sit and wait and its just horrid. Its like 10 minutes of a movie showed over 15 different ways. Why don't I just walk down the street for about 5 minute and than show everyone else's perspective of me watching and call it a 2hr movie.