Brooks Boyer Plugs SoxTalk

Ishmookie

Freaking awesome. Brooks your the man :cheers

On a sidenote, the sites been mentioned by Mike North but that was back when its SoxNet. Not too much radio pub but its gotten some. Luckily I heard North pub SoxNet during a segment. I damn near drove the car off the road.

Brooks has been nothing but class. The Sox have themselves an awesome representative in Brooks. The organization may get blasted for some decisions on the team, but aside from the fact I believe they'll put winning first, they are also entirely first class and I'm proud to be a fan.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jan 14, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)
Quick.....lets put out the nice silverware and dishes and china and hide the strippers and illicit poker games. I'm looking your way Gage and DBAH0!

Hey hey, that was all Jason's idea now. :lol:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 13, 2005 -> 09:52 PM)
Freaking awesome.  Brooks your the man :cheers

On a sidenote, the sites been mentioned by Mike North but that was back when its SoxNet.  Not too much radio pub but its gotten some.  Luckily I heard North pub SoxNet during a segment.  I damn near drove the car off the road.

SoxNet was mentioned three times on the radio, on the Score, ESPN and some other radio station that I can't remember.

bad ass to hear Boyer say Soxtalk though.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jan 13, 2005 -> 10:25 PM)
Brooks has been nothing but class. The Sox have themselves an awesome representative in Brooks. The organization may get blasted for some decisions on the team, but aside from the fact I believe they'll put winning first, they are also entirely first class and I'm proud to be a fan.

Ditto this. Every interaction I have had with the guy has been Grade A. And he has a passion unseen in his department for a long time. They convinced me they were on the right track with the fans looking for a team a couple of months ago, and the way that the White Sox responded.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 14, 2005 -> 09:11 AM)
Ditto this.  Every interaction I have had with the guy has been Grade A.  And he has a passion unseen in his department for a long time.  They convinced me they were on the right track with the fans looking for a team a couple of months ago, and the way that the White Sox responded.

Exactly. That spoke volumes to me. I think the marketing aspects of the Sox are on a drastic upswing.