Where do you want Maggs to end up?

JDsDirtySox

Where do you want Maggs to end up?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want Maggs to end up?

• Chicago Cubs, in our city.
    • Detroit Tigers, in our division.

I just like hearing cubs fans grasp for something positive in their offseason. With maggs gone, it looks like they swapped an overpayed strike out player, for another overpayed strike out player. And paid the salary of the one they let go. I love watching the cubs fans squirm, let the tigers have him.

If the Cubs did well, and maggs had a good year for them, it would suck. The Tigers will stink with Maggs...go to the Tigers Maggs...let them waste their money. I want to see the Cubs get Burnitz, that will guarantee they finish third in the division. :finger

They would be better off with Sosa, idiots!

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 02:24 PM)

BTW, I think it is ridiculous to call a team we play 3 times a year a bigger rival than we see 19. Thats just plain stupidity.

I think it's 6 times a year sin't it? Still I get your point.

I can't beleive how lopsided the voting is...

I'd rather see him on the Cubs.... He's not gonna hurt us there.

While I don't think the Tigers are anything this year, with or without maggs, picking him up makes them a serious threat in '06 and down the road. Especially when KW discovers that the fast guys who can't hit suck.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 05:25 PM)
I can't beleive how lopsided the voting is...

I'd rather see him on the Cubs.... He's not gonna hurt us there. 

While I don't think the Tigers are anything this year, with or without maggs, picking him up makes them a serious threat in '06 and down the road.  Especially when KW discovers that the fast guys who can't hit suck.

He can also help us by playing well against the Twins and Indians 19 times a year. Ever think about that?

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 05:26 PM)
OMG thank you Cheat. Why is it so hard to get that Maggs at 19 times a year is A LOT worse than Maggs 6 times a year?????

Because he's also playing the Twins and Indians 19 times a year. Don't you get sick of seeing Detroit laying down for the Twins? :huh: