When Maggs comes to the Cell

GoArow33

When Magglio comes to the cell would you rather boo him or give him a standing ovation.  

79 members have voted

1. 1. When Magglio comes to the cell would you rather boo him or give him a standing ovation.

• Boo him (greedy a$$hole)
    • Give him a Standing O (what great things he did for us)

I won't boo unless the people around me do. Sort of like being overwhelmed.

But I will heckle like "strike this greddy bastard out" or "peg him in the knee"

or "play him some chin music". Not necc directed toward Maggs but rather the opposition.

I can just imagine though the guys that sit behind the plate will ride his every at bat. They can get pretty loud.

I, for one, will give him a standing O. He deserves it. Off the field happenings aside, he was our best player (outside of injury plagued times). I liked Maggs a lot but it does os no harm that he is with the Tigers. If he went to the Twins, Yankees, Cubs, Red Sox, Indians, or any other GOOD team, I'd boo him.

Although his money grubbing of late has made me sarcastically start referring to him as Whore-donez, I'm trying not to forget his contributions to the White Sox over tthe last 8 years.

So who is going to bring the "Whore-donez" banner to the park and get on TV so I can live vicariously through them? :)

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 07:12 PM)
Although his money grubbing of late has made me sarcastically start referring to him as Whore-donez, I'm trying not to forget his contributions to the White Sox over tthe last 8 years.

So who is going to bring the "Whore-donez" banner to the park and get on TV so I can live vicariously through them?  :)

Oooh! Me me me me me me me me meeee!!!!!!!! :P

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 05:12 PM)

So who is going to bring the "Whore-donez" banner to the park and get on TV so I can live vicariously through them?  :)

Ligue and his kid are available

:fight :lolhitting

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 05:12 PM)

I'd do it for sure.... if I go. Either Whore-donez or f**glio. Two good choices :)