A Thank You

Heads22

Jason and I were talking and we figured it was time to give thanks to the guys listed above:

Jon Adkins, Wyatt Allen, Jeff Bajenaru, Joe Borchard, Jim Bullard, Neal Cotts, Josh Fields, Brandon McCarthy, Heath Phillips, Micah Schnurstein, Ryan Sweeney and Sean Tracey.

These guys have done anything from just being a guy who reads the site to helping Jason and the guys out on the FutureSox road trip and with interviews. These guys are awesome representing the Sox organization and deserve the thanks.

-Alex

QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 12:41 AM)
Wow, that's great of those guys.  It seems so rare to see professional athletes going out of their way like that when they don't have to.  Says a lot about them, and this site, I think. 

ps. what are the two endeavors?

Soxtalk and its sister site Futuresox.com are the two endeavors.

And absolutely 100% heartfelt "thank yous" to all of the guys who have contibuted here. It is a testimony to the two sites that this many of the guys out of the Sox system would be involved here. The contributions of the players is what makes this site THE best Sox site on the internet.

And as for me personally, I would like to say an extra thanks to Jim Bullard, Jeff Bajenaru, and Brandon McCarthy. I have had personal dealings with all 3, and they have always been willing to talk to me, and do anything to help the site. You 3 are the best!

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 08:21 AM)
And as for me personally, I would like to say an extra thanks to Jim Bullard, Jeff Bajenaru, and Brandon McCarthy.  I have had personal dealings with all 3, and they have always been willing to talk to me, and do anything to help the site.  You 3 are the best!

:gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

These guys are absolute class acts. Neal is too. It's at the point where we are fans of not just the players but the people too, cause they are all good guys. :gosox3:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 08:21 AM)
And as for me personally, I would like to say an extra thanks to Jim Bullard, Jeff Bajenaru, and Brandon McCarthy.  I have had personal dealings with all 3, and they have always been willing to talk to me, and do anything to help the site.  You 3 are the best!

Are you sure that having to deal with you wasn't part of some community service arrangement or something??? I can't see anyone doing that voluntarily.... :P :D