Opening Day

RockRaines

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 12:15 PM)
Its still very sad that in a city as big as Chicago and the surrounding burbs that the Sox can't sell out almost every game....

I'm not saddened by it. I can get tickets just about any time I want. I don't want "loyalty" like the Red Sox have.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 12:40 PM)
That's all right, we'll get to laugh in August when it is 100 degrees and humid everyday. :)

your way offfffffff....

it actually is higher :crying

EDIT: as a matter of fact, with heat index I think its like 112 sometimes...

Edited by T R U

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 12:40 PM)
That's all right, we'll get to laugh in August when it is 100 degrees and humid everyday. :)

you talking to me :lolhitting 100 is the morning wake up temperature, then it gets hot.

I loved the games in really crappy weather. The best people stick around during 2 hour rain delays and blizzards.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 12:59 PM)
you talking to me  :lolhitting 100 is the morning wake up temperature, then it gets hot.

I loved the games in really crappy weather. The best people stick around during 2 hour rain delays and blizzards.

I was there 2 years ago on opening day against Detroit! :cheers

QUOTE(Tannerfan @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 07:55 PM)
Last week I thought I"d be in Chicago on business around April 4th, Alas it's not to be, but I went onto Ticketmaster throught the Sox web site, and it said no tickets were available for the opener.

Corner nose bleeds are still available. I was just on the phone with the Ticket office. They said some lower tickets may become available on Monday morning.

QUOTE(mreye @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)
I was there 2 years ago on opening day against Detroit!  :cheers

Me too. My first home opener ever and it was the best. Thing is I was sitting right behind homeplate too and had just a light jacket and a shirt on. Crazy weather that day. I remember aweing at the new scoreboard. I'm going again this year, sitting in the left field upper deck since that's all that was available. It's going to be a fun day. It's finally going to be decent weather. Thank god.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 02:02 PM)
I may have my hands on 4 lowers for the opener.. wont know until Friday morning.. is anyone interested..?  :huh

Hey Steff, if you still have the 4 lowers I would be quite interested. Drop me a line at dmbididit@aol.com thanks. :cheers

QUOTE(dmbjeff @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 07:59 AM)
Hey Steff, if you still have the 4 lowers I would be quite interested. Drop me a line at dmbididit@aol.com thanks. :cheers

I wont know until tomorrow morning but if the boss doesn't use them there are only 2 left now as 2 were requested yesterday.