Sox @ A'ss Game Thread (4/26 @ 9:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:02 AM)
You know what you guys are absolutely right, lets get a new f***in taem.  These guys f***in suck lets get rid of all these ass holes.  They're 16 and 5 can you believe this f***in s***.  What a bunch of f***in losers. :headshake

yea, people are gettin way too pissed about this, everybody needs to calm the f*** down, its one game and we're still the best in the majors and what, 4 games ahead of the twins

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 09:00 PM)
Willie sucks you tool.  He just made an error at 2nd base against the Royals to almost blow a game.  He can't play 2B or SS.  Keep trying to defend the loser.  It's pitiful. :lol:

He's the best defensive 2nd baseman on the team so shove it. I'm sick of this s***, a guy makes a bad play and he sucks. Its a 162 game season, errors happen, mistakes happen. Willie's batting over .300 and playing good. He doesn't complain at all and gives his all when he's on the field.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 05:02 AM)
You know what you guys are absolutely right, lets get a new f***in taem.  These guys f***in suck lets get rid of all these ass holes.  They're 16 and 5 can you believe this f***in s***.  What a bunch of f***in losers. :headshake

So we're not allowed to rip on guys that drop routine flyballs or guys that let weak little grounders go right under their glove?

Shove it...Willie is playing a new position and made an error. He has played hard every game his entire career with the Sox.  Knock his production all you want but you act as if he's sucking.  Last I looked he's actually playing well.

And as far as Dye goes, look he dropped the ball...but he had good fundementals (had his hand out to shield it and he just misread it). s*** happens.

This is just an ugly game and will likely be an ugly loss.  The defense has gone to hell the past couple days (that 4 error game or wahtever it was in KC and now this..ugh). 

Its the type of game the team needs to keep them honest.  They play like royal s*** and this can be a wakeup call.  They gotta step it up and keep improving. I mean it was bound to happen so why not lose a game where you just totally blow it with your own fundementals (that way the issue can be forced yet again and they can get their s*** back together).

WHAT??? WILLIE MADE AN ERROR AGAINST THE ROYALS JUST A COUPLE DAYS AGO THAT ALMOST BLEW THE GAME FOR US. HE WAS PLAYING HIS NATURAL POSITION OF 2ND BASE AS WELL. ANY MORE EXCUSES NOW?

WILLIE SUCKS.

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 05:01 AM)
He tried to round it off to get in a position to throw the guy out at 1b.

How is that not trying to do to much?

He could of easily just stopped the ball, and then everyone here would be b****ing:

Why didnt Harris try to make a play?

SB

It's unfortunate, Badger. I really hope this doesn't make Ozzie send Harris down instead of Timo, but I fear it might.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:04 AM)
He's the best defensive 2nd baseman on the team so shove it.  I'm sick of this s***, a guy makes a bad play and he sucks.  Its a 162 game season, errors happen, mistakes happen.  Willie's batting over .300 and playing good.  He doesn't complain at all and gives his all when he's on the field.

Don't cloud all this disillusion with actual fact Jason...the angered masses won't udnerstand it, and will just cover their confusion with more vulgarities!

:headshake

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:02 PM)

You know what dude, take ur little blue smiley and shove it up your ass. 16-5 is great, but 17-4 was very realistic had Ozzie taken Buerhle out or maybe not. I thought the point of this board was to talk Sox and if that means venting frustrations, So Be It. Don't call people losers you do not know.

Dye made a great play last night to save extra-bases in his defense. But Willie has no redeemable plays to defend him this year. Let's face it, he should have been cut in Spring Training and the Sox should have kept Valdez, except Ozzie got attached to Willie and so did KW, which sucks. Maybe the Cubs will take him off our hands, since they need infield help badly right now. Oh well, at least the inning's over. C'mon Sox, put some more runs on the board.

time to hit dotel where it hurts i wanna see crede get on base and widger score him and a ph for willie i f***ing suck harris. and lets get this f***ing game so i can be happy tonight :gosox3:

Edited by Kogs35

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:02 AM)

I know I'll lose a lot of sleep over this one, I mean 1 loss every week and a half, that's too much to take. And 16-5, cut Willie, cut Crede, fire Ozzie, fire KW, cut Dye, cut Rowand, cut Shingo, f*** EVERYONE IN THE MOTHERf***ING FACE I CAN'T LIVE WITH THIS s***!!!!!!!!!

That inning is thankfully over. 9-7 Oakland going into the top of the 9th.

By the way, the worst thing Harris could've done there ... he did. He let the ball roll under his glove by taking a bad route and not keeping his eye on the ball.

The bad route I suppose I will have to understand, seeing SS is unfamiliar to him. Taking his eye off the ball is inexcuseable.

Dye looked to have lost the ball in the lights but let's face it, poor defensive game for him. He has smoked the ball tonite but that's been the only plus for him.

Biggest concern here is our guys are getting dinged up physically.

QUOTE(bigred3535 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 05:06 AM)
Dye made a great play last night to save extra-bases in his defense. But Willie has no redeemable plays to defend him this year. Let's face it, he should have been cut in Spring Training and the Sox should have kept Valdez, except Ozzie got attached to Willie and so did KW, which sucks. Maybe the Cubs will take him off our hands, since they need infield help badly right now. Oh well, at least the inning's over. C'mon Sox, put some more runs on the board.

Fantastic point made about having Valdez instead of Harris. I don't have a lot of confidence in Ozuna being able to play SS if Uribe goes on the DL.