Gamethread 5/10/05

Ishmookie

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 10, 2005 -> 07:02 PM)
Yeah, the Cleveland Browns' fans used to be able to do that, too.  Remember how that ended?

No happy ending? :huh We should be allowed to have glass bottles when the cubs come to the cell. I'm sure all the fans would act like perfect , cival citizens. :D

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 10, 2005 -> 06:03 PM)
At least we are working this guy.  But I just hope that All-Star Lance Carter doesn't come on in relief again. :ph34r:

After pitching three innings of scoreless relief I doubt it.

It's sad when Carter's 85 mph fastballs could fool our hitters for three straight innings. It was as if everyone was expecting a curveball which never was thrown.

After pitching three innings of scoreless relief I doubt it.

It's sad when Carter's 85 mph fastballs could fool our hitters for three straight innings. It was as if everyone was expecting a curveball which never was thrown.

I know. It was sarcasm.

Its nice to see that totally medicore pitching can make our offense look terrible.

Dead is handing the defense steller again I can see. I wonder if he still has the mask, because every week he gets paid, he is robbing the sox blind.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 10, 2005 -> 07:05 PM)
The fans threw the bottles at players.

I know lol. Remember the snowball throwing at giants stadium a while back? ( I think it was giants stadium) I know the eagles probably have the rowdiest fans though.