6/30 - Sox vs. Tigers Game Thread 12pm CT

Spiff

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 12:21 PM)
Love that! Plus, remember Trammel said he won't take the white sox seriously until they're 10 games up? Ha! Trammel, your season's over before the break you tool! :chair

What a stupid time to take a team seriously. I know, lets wait until we have to go on a 15 game winning streak to come within 5 games.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 12:16 PM)
Just remember, the only team the Tigers have to worry about in the AL Central race is Cleveland, right?

The Detroit Tigers are just like the fat, ugly kid everyone knew growing up. They're cocky as all hell and think they're tough, but they have no reason to be and can't back it up.

QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 05:23 PM)
http://www.weather.com/activities/driving/..._topnav_driving

Looking at it hour by hour -- it doesnt look so good

wow, that looks like a wash. I wouldn't mind having the boys skip this one. Let's leave for Oak. right now.

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 10:31 AM)
What a stupid time to take a team seriously. I know, lets wait until we have to go on a 15 game winning streak to come within 5 games.

How true, I never even thought of that. I thought it was very funny to hear that the Tigers were laughing on the bases last night...thought they had it in the bag.

uribe!

DOH!

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 11:40 AM)
How true, I never even thought of that. I thought it was very funny to hear that the Tigers were laughing on the bases last night...thought they had it in the bag.

So did a lot of people here... :nono

I remember going to the last game before the ASG last season vs the Mariners and Shingo came in the 9th to get the save. They had just added the Gong and Shingo Time thing on the scoreboard. The crowd went absolutely crazy! Awesome memories...

QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 12:23 PM)
http://www.weather.com/activities/driving/..._topnav_driving

Looking at it hour by hour -- it doesnt look so good

Dang that means our game will end the same time as the Cub game. I thought we would be able to listen to our own postgame coverage. Thought I could get some peace from the "wood-ie priorgasm" that has been going on in this town lately. :(

SFF

If you look at the radar it looks like the storm has made it 1/2 of the way through Detroit, with 1 more big yellow colored pulse left to go.

So I think we're probably about 1 hour or so away from starting the game, give or take the storm slowing down and the ability of the Detroit grounds crew to clean the field up.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 12:48 PM)
If you look at the radar it looks like the storm has made it 1/2 of the way through Detroit, with 1 more big yellow colored pulse left to go.

So I think we're probably about 1 hour or so away from starting the game, give or take the storm slowing down and the ability of the Detroit grounds crew to clean the field up.

Everything about Detroit sucks. They'll find a way to f*** that up.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 11:51 AM)
really? what team have you been watching all year? :nono

thinking negatively makes it easier once they lose, even though you are right... they don't die.. :gosox3: