GAME THREAD 7-26-2005 SOX vs ROYALS

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:16 AM)
Hell no! If Ozzie knew how to field a team then this s*** wouldn't happen! f*** you Ozuna.

That would have been an amazing play by Ozuna. The fact he's such a terrible 3b just made it an impossible play. How do you not blame Buehrle for this? He's the one who's giving up hit after hit with 2 strikes.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:16 AM)
Hell no! If Ozzie knew how to field a team then this s*** wouldn't happen! f*** you Ozuna.

We haven't had a day off since the All Star break. I'd rather have Ozzie field this line up against the Royals than the Red Sox.

Ozuna also has our only RBI.

We're still gonna be up 12 games tomorrow morning. Did anyone think we would go 19-0 vs. KC?

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 09:17 PM)
im not watching the game, hows it 7 ER for Mark if there has been 2 errors?

Because he gave up a bunch of basehits behind it. I didn't think it would be quite 7, but at least 6 or 7.

Mark's given up a bunch of base hits of late.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 11:18 PM)
We haven't had a day off since the All Star break. I'd rather have Ozzie field this line up against the Royals than the Red Sox.

Ozuna also has our only RBI.

We're still gonna be up 12 games tomorrow morning. Did anyone think we would go 19-0 vs. KC?

You play to win! Every night! No bulls*** about off days! Does your boss give you off days just like that? You get payed a s***load of money to play and Ozzie gets payed to field a good team. He failed tonight.

QUOTE(SHAFTR @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 09:18 PM)
Remember when Willie Harris lost us this game?

I'm sure he is entirely responsible for that inning as well.

He is responsible for 2 of those 7 runs. That's pretty bad for a defender.

QUOTE(SHAFTR @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:18 AM)
Remember when Willie Harris lost us this game?

I'm sure he is entirely responsible for that inning as well.

Nope....he's a product of just a ridiculously pathetic lineup by our manager tonight. What the f*** was Ozzie trying to accomplish tonight by benching 3 players?

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:18 AM)
Holy s***, what awful footwork by Ozuna on that grounder.  I would have rather he botched that ball, in an effort to get Ozzie to finally stop playing him at 3b.

Ozuna is not a 3B. Uribe should probably be there when Crede sits.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 09:19 PM)
Nope....he's a product of just a ridiculously pathetic lineup by our manager tonight.  What the f*** was Ozzie trying to accomplish tonight by benching 3 players?

Maybe he read the thread about starting Willie?? :huh :P

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 09:15 PM)
I wonder if Paulie boy can let a few more get past him right on the line :(

His slow ass missed two dribblers down the line in ONE INNING.

With runners on 1st/2ndd0 outs and bases loaded 0 outs Konerko acted as if there was no chance those RHH would slap the ball down 1st base line.

While you may give him leniancy for the first situation, when the bases were loaded Konerko should have been closer to the 1st base line.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:19 AM)
You play to win! Every night! No bulls*** about off days! Does your boss give you off days just like that? You get payed a s***load of money to play and Ozzie gets payed to field a good team. He failed tonight.

You're sounding like me now!!! Like I said earlier, if we miss the playoffs by one game, these are the types of games we'll look back on and want to strangle Ozzie for. THE SOX HAVE NOT LOCKED UP A PLAYOFF BIRTH YOU DUMBASS!

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:19 AM)
Nope....he's a product of just a ridiculously pathetic lineup by our manager tonight.  What the f*** was Ozzie trying to accomplish tonight by benching 3 players?

Only thing I can think of is because we have a day game tomorrow.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:20 AM)
His slow ass missed two line drives down the line in ONE INNING.

With runners on 1st/2ncd0 outs and bases loaded 0 outs Konerko acted as if there was no chance those RHH would slap the ball down 1st base line. 

While you may give him leniancy for the first situation, when the bases were loaded Konerko should have been closer to the 1st base line.

Give him leniancy? I hate Konerko. He should have had those balls and is playing like trash.

Edited by SoxFanForever