A's 2 Indians 0

WSoxMatt

QUOTE(Hermanson32 @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 09:31 PM)
I watched the game and it appeared to me like the Indians might have a slump coming on? Wow that would be great. They have been hitting for so long, I wouldn't be shocked.

I also watched the entire game, Haren was awesome!!! As should have scored at least 6 but they couldnt get a big hit if their life depended on it. CC was sloppy tonight walked too many guys!!!

Well hopefully Oak. gives them a beating while we start a new streak but it will be tough.

Tomorrow we go against Wood who gave us fits in his last outing and then the mighty Cy Howell. We need to at the least take the series, after that we have the Twins who will not lay down like they did for the Tribe.

Go get em tomorrow sox. :gosox1:

--Oh...GO OAKLAND!!--

Edited by Sox Hustler

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 08:29 PM)
seven in the loss column against Cleveland and the Yankees?

Surely we can hold off one of the freakin two.

Yea seven in the loss column for both...we will hold both of them off!!!! Go Sox and whoever plays the Indians!!

Oh and wrong forum but Michael Vick is a sick athlete. :D

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Sep 12, 2005 -> 10:55 PM)
Pick your f***in' poison in that series.

I guess the playoff birth is what matters most, so go Oakland... :unsure:

Exactly. I hate rooting for Oakland. But it's hard to do anything in the playoffs when you're not in the playoffs. So whatever helps the Sox get into the playoffs comes first.

QUOTE(Hermanson32 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 02:31 AM)
I watched the game and it appeared to me like the Indians might have a slump coming on? Wow that would be great. They have been hitting for so long, I wouldn't be shocked.

Maybe a slump for three against Oakland then KC goes into Cleveland for the Weekend they are definate slumpbusters.