White Sox @ Royals 9/13 Gamethread

WSoxMatt

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 10:35 PM)
Here's an idea that hasn't been followed much lately:  Lets hold the other team scoreless after we get some runs!!!

I think we lead the league last year in scoring runs and immediately giving them back the next half inning.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 03:40 AM)
I'm buying tickets with him. Might want to reconsider your rips kiddo.

I'm hoping that I won't need to rely on you guys for tickets, as my brother will be here with his laptop and on this computer looking for tix.

That way, you guys can just give the ticket/sell the ticket to (maybe?) someone else down at UofI.

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 09:34 PM)
I for one feel BAD for Buddy Bell!!!  He is a class act!!!

He really is a class act. His teams always play hard and the right way. If I remember correctly didn't he manage some talentless Colorado and Detroit teams? He always seems to make his teams play above their talent...imagine if he could manage a team with some talent.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 10:41 PM)
I'm hoping that I won't need to rely on you guys for tickets, as my brother will be here with his laptop and on this computer looking for tix.

That way, you guys can just give the ticket/sell the ticket to (maybe?) someone else down at UofI.

30 computers in a computer lab > Your bro's laptop

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 03:44 AM)
30 computers in a computer lab > Your bro's laptop

Too good for us....???

Nah, it's just, my brother wants to go about as badly as I'd like to go, and you can only by four tix at a time, so -- I don't want to 'leave him out' like that, if you know what I'm saying (I worded it sort of poorly).

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 10:46 PM)
Nah, it's just, my brother wants to go about as badly as I'd like to go, and you can only by four tix at a time, so -- I don't want to 'leave him out' like that, if you know what I'm saying (I worded it sort of poorly).

at least you didn't say "lossed"

we'll try our best to get as many as possible. and FYI, it looks like i won't be able to get out of a night exam on october 5th, so there's 1 extra right there possibly.