Cleveland vs. Chicago 09/21/05 7:05PM CT

S720

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the White Sox record since Aug. 1? That's when they had the 15 game lead, and now I've been hearing how it's all the Indians playing hot, but if Sox are playing around .500 all they would of had to do is play like 4 games over .500 and this would be over...

sigh, unreal, this was a kick in the gut. It wouldn't suck so much if Santana wasn't going tomorrow, Sox have zero chance against him, espicially with those swings tonight,

Post game comments will be more of the same BS, about how they're still in a good position, we're leading, blah blah blah...

Our hitting just flat out sucks.  Of course, since I never played professional baseball, I'm not allowed to question Greg Walker's ability.

Awwwww ...

"I won't post in the game threads for the rest of the year"

:lol:

The team sucked tonite, tomorrow is another day, this is gonna go down to the wire.

No one said it'd be easy.

QUOTE(thepronk @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:54 PM)
CHOKE-AGO WHITE SUX          TRAVIS HAFNER IS THE MVP  FEAR THE FIGHTING BRAVES OF THE CUYAHOGA!!!!

I cant wait till the PC crowd finally gets their way, and you become the Cleveland Steamers because indians is too racist. LOL

QUOTE(sircaffey @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 09:56 PM)
I wonder if it's possible to organize a full boycot.  Have absolutely zero people go into the stadium except the employees.  That would be the ultimate message.  Nahh, guess its not possible...

Not on the last dollar dog night... AND OH YEA GAME ENDS AND ALL OF A SUDDEN COMCAST STARTS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASSHOLES!!!

QUOTE(JediMaster @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 09:58 PM)
Smoking pot? Cleveland has the best Pen in the league ERA wise and FYI you lost so you didnt come back shut out! tribe played good!

You are a complete moron with no sense for sarcasm.

Idiots...:headshake

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 02:59 AM)
Awwwww ...

The team sucked tonite, tomorrow is another day, this is gonna go down to the wire.

And I told you the next day that it was pointless to not post in the gamethreads, as that's where all the conversation took place on games where we lost (since there's no losers thread).

I do think it's so great of you to show up in here and pick out one post of mine to critcize it. The sad thing is that I had just got done telling someone not to lose hope. Why don't you do yourself a favor and just put me on ignore? I do love how I seem to be your punching bag, as you didn't have much of a problem with me until the Sox began this epic collapse?

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:59 PM)

I wish tomorrow was just another day, but it's "Santana Day!!" meaning this is a 2 game lead no matter how well B-Mac pitches, which should be interesting since he's off a regular rest schedule.

Santana is still a tremendous pitcher, but against the rest of the league he is not as unhittable as he was last year, but f'n Sox and their swing for the fences attitude fits right into his fastball/changeup arsenal...

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:59 PM)
Awwwww ...

At least someone else sees the reality of things right now, this will go down until the final 3 games of the season, book it.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 08:01 PM)
And I told you the next day that it was pointless to not post in the gamethreads, as that's where all the conversation took place on games where we lost (since there's no losers thread). 

I do think it's so great of you to show up in here and pick out one post of mine to critcize it.  The sad thing is that I had just got done telling someone not to lose hope.  Why don't you do yourself a favor and just put me on ignore?  I do love how I seem to be your punching bag, as you didn't have much of a problem with me until the Sox began this epic collapse?

Seriously guys, Fathom and I disagree on quite a bit, maybe more than most of you guys and Fathom, and we both post here a lot, but you don't see me getting pissed off at him like this.

Please everyone, let's just keep this civil. Even if the team falls apart, it's much more fun for everyone if we're not barking at each other.

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 09:03 PM)
Really?

It's baseball, nothing is ever easy.

Oh wait, edit, except for all the arm chair managers.

Especially when we f*** ourselves.

Lost 2 out of 3 to the Royals 2 times this month.

Edited by southsideirish71

What's the difference anyways?

The fan base will see what the team is made of over the next 11 games. If the team can't get it done, they wouldn't have done s*** in the playoffs regardless.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 09:56 PM)
And you'd lose even more fans.  I could care less about attendance if it didn't have a big impact on our payroll.  Our minor league development isn nowhere good enough to provide cheap players on a consistent basis.

g inside. 
Farmer was complaining the whole game about the sox not going inside. Yes, nobody could hit but the final three hitters reminded me of my playing days. Bat in the ninth behind by 8 runs. Why doesn't Ozzie pinch hit Posednik ever when he needs an rbi and finally I'm going to the game tomorrow because when I ordered the tickets I thought the sox would be battling Minnesota they are battling themselves as I see it.

I was making playoff plans in August. Shows you how f***in stupid I am. And people need to get off of Fathom's back. He's not the reason this team is on the verge of a near epic collapse. If I didn't think I would get banned, I would really say what I thought about this team. And believe me, it wouldn't be pretty.