9-28 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 05:29 PM)
He just missed it.

Ya, and for once Hawk wasn't talking out of his arse when he said that. Paulie has been a bright spot as of late. I'm really glad.

I'll be so so mad if he walks during the off-season. I'm sick of how underappreciated he is by a lot of Sox fans.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 01:30 AM)
Ya, and for once Hawk wasn't talking out of his arse when he said that. Paulie has been a bright spot as of late.  I'm really glad. 

I'll be so so mad if he walks during the off-season.  I'm sick of how underappreciated he is by a lot of Sox fans.

I won't be pissed if he walks, but I'll be pissed if he isn't properly replaced.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 01:30 AM)
Ya, and for once Hawk wasn't talking out of his arse when he said that. Paulie has been a bright spot as of late.  I'm really glad. 

I'll be so so mad if he walks during the off-season.  I'm sick of how underappreciated he is by a lot of Sox fans.

There better be no damn "smear" campaigns if he does leave.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 07:30 PM)

He's a good player, but the thing I'm leary of is what he's going to be like in year 3 or 4 of a huge contract. If the Sox have a good postseason run, I'd be shocked if he didn't come back.One thing is he's really not that big and doesn't have a lot of muscle to rip and/or pull, but his hip has to be a concern down the road.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 08:30 PM)

At least you will be able to see him all the time since you follow the angels.