How did you react

He_Gawn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 11:27 PM)
Pumped my fists, shouted "Hell yeah!" and accepted grudging congratulations from the Twins fans I was surrounded by (one of whom was sporting an Astros cap, just to piss me off).

I think I might have to put Journey and AC?DC into the jukebox again...

I work at a fox affiliate in town so my celebration was kind of subdued but still did the fist pump and high five thing.

Wow!!!

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 12:29 AM)
I grabbed by girlfriends leg and said, World Series Champions.

This was after she watched EVERY SINGLE out with me. I'm thinking shes a keeper.

How did you react?

I was talking to my GF Gave me my space. I love her. Huged my mom. Cried started screaming i lived to see it

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 12:29 AM)
I grabbed by girlfriends leg and said, World Series Champions.

This was after she watched EVERY SINGLE out with me. I'm thinking shes a keeper.

How did you react?

I was talking to my GF Gave me my space. I love her. Huged my mom. Cried started screaming i lived to see it

I got goosebumps right after we won it, but yelled like for 5 minutes ran into my dorm hallway and high 5 all the sox fans and made fun of the astros, awesome, still am shocked wish i had some alcohol to celebrate it, now i have to find a way to get to the parade

i was in my basement watching the game with the family. as soon as the last out was made, me and my father, a true lifelong Palehose and southsider jumped up and everyone just hugged. my dad was around in 59 and hes been waiting a long time indeed. he can finally have closure. also my grandfather and grandmother who now reside out in Orland Park who raised 5 kids and 15 grandchildren to bleed black and white was at a loss when we called them. we all piled in the minivan with brooms and flags and drove around the Mt. Greenwood and Beverly neighborhoods and on the major streets up until about 20 minutes ago. it was unreal. thousands of people all decked out in pinstripes. people running out of houses, garages and pubs. even the CPD officers were enjoying these moments!

and also lemme send a "shout-out" to my brother Chris who is currently stuck in the hell hole, cub infested environment that is Iowa for school. dont worry buddy, youll be home soon enough for the festivities that are sure to last weeks! we did it bro.

I watched the game with my cousin and as soon as the umpire gave the sign of the out I just looked at my cousin with my eyes wide open and gave him a huge hug. I wish I could have screamed my ass off but people have to work so I was only able to scream under my breath.

I can't believe it, the Chicago White Sox are the 2005 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!

lol, i just grabbed my friend, hugged him, hugged two strangers in the booth next to me and then stood their stunned for like 2 minutes...

the best was coming home and hugging my father, it was AWESOME.... this was such a wonderful night that I'll never forget

Edited by SoxFan562004