White sox to be on Oprah tommorow

Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 01:26 AM)
Yes, I will watch. And Yes, I will then question my sexual preference.

Can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm....you do act pretty gay in the chatroom sometimes. ;) :lolhitting But seriously, I don't see any feasable way of this being accomplished. With the parade at 11:00 the players will have to be there by at least like 10:00 or 10:30. What time does Oprah air?

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 02:35 AM)
Oh Lord, it's true.

oprahwhitesox4zx.jpg

By the way, that's the first and last time I will ever visit Oprah.com.  :puke

How the hell does that work? Doesn't Oprah air at like 10am? Unless they tape really early Friday morning... or they tape on Thursday night/afternoon I just don't see how they can work it out.

This is very helpful to us out of marketers! We should start a thread for the next few weeks so people can post anytime they catch wind that the Sox are going to be on a TV show. Sportscentury, Letterman, Today, all those shows that don't really list WHO's on the program. I don't watch much TV, so I'll never really know.

Thoughts?

They were cool to see, she was HORRIBLE. Made me really chuckle when she started talking to Politte as though he was in front of her, and he was actually behind her and in back. I don't think she knew anyone there except A.J., Ozzie, and Kenny. But, hey, we got some Oprah love no less.