Chicago

Can the CHICAGO Bears make it to the SuperBowl?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Can the CHICAGO Bears make it to the SuperBowl?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care

We are White Sox Fans....So most of us should be Bears fans...can they do it?

And dont tell me to go post this in a Bears forum....It is football season and there's not much goin down right now in the baseball world, White Sox fans should be Bear fans too, lets see what we got...... DA BEARS!!!

JiYea!!

Anyone who voted No is just a downright hater... the Question said can they and in the NFC they can make it there. If they had to travel to Indy or play the Pats id be a bit moe hesitant but in the NFC where the only team they wouldnt be favored against is Seattle.... they very much so can make it....

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 9, 2006 -> 08:06 PM)
they very much so can make it....

They can, but if they have to travel to Seattle I don't like their chances, even though it would be a great game to watch.

But I'm getting to ahead of myself, they have to beat the Panthers first. :)

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 9, 2006 -> 04:06 AM)
Anyone who voted No is just a downright hater... the Question said can they and in the NFC they can make it there.  If they had to travel to Indy or play the Pats id be a bit moe hesitant but in the NFC where the only team they wouldnt be favored against is Seattle.... they very much so can make it....

I am not a hater I happen to live in a region where the only choices for teams are The Saints (ugh), The Falcons (ugh), The Titans (ugh), and the Panthers who are the best of the bunch so I am a Panthers fan

QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ Jan 9, 2006 -> 11:44 AM)
I am not a hater I happen to live in a region where the only choices for teams are The Saints (ugh), The Falcons (ugh), The Titans (ugh), and the Panthers who are the best of the bunch so I am a Panthers fan

Well, the question is can they make the superbowl? Just because you are a fan of a different team should not change your views. I feel any team in the playoffs can make the superbowl. Now, Will is a different question.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 9, 2006 -> 09:53 AM)
They can, But I don't see them beating Seattle or Washington even if they beat Carolina again, who looked like a totally different team than the one they beat earlier this year.

Carolina has an identity crisis. You never know what team is going to show up. Even though Carolina looked like a totally different team that they did earlier, they still played a horrible Giants team that would make any team look that good. The Bears are also a better team now than when they beat Carolina. As seen by the Palmer injury, an injured QB has a huge impact on his team. Grossman is huge factor. Carolina could put 8 or 9 guys in the box every play, and the Bears still won. This time there is no way they can do that, which will free up the Bears running game. I actually hope the Panthers try to stop the run because they will get burnt by the deep ball.

So yes the Bears can reach the Superbowl, and if they get there, they actually have a good shot at winning it. Could this be a repeat of 1985 (Bears - Patriots)?

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jan 9, 2006 -> 01:00 PM)
Well, the question is  can they make the superbowl? Just because you are a fan of a different team should not change your views. I feel any team in the playoffs can make the superbowl. Now,  Will is a different question.

Well what's the point of the poll then?

I say we change the wording to will and erase all votes.

Before Saturday, could the Giants have made it to the Superbowl? Could the Jaguars, Bengals, Bucs? Yeah, cuz they're in the playoffs.

Can the Bears make the Superbowl? Yeah, cuz they're in the playoffs.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jan 9, 2006 -> 10:02 AM)
Carolina has an identity crisis.  You never know what team is going to show up.  Even though Carolina looked like a totally different team that they did earlier, they still played a horrible Giants team that would make any team look that good.  The Bears are also a better team now than when they beat Carolina.  As seen by the Palmer injury, an injured QB has a huge impact on his team.  Grossman is huge factor.  Carolina could put 8 or 9 guys in the box every play, and the Bears still won. This time there is no way they can do that, which will free up the Bears running game.  I actually hope the Panthers try to stop the run because they will get burnt by the deep ball.

So yes the Bears can reach the Superbowl, and if they get there, they actually have a good shot at winning it.  Could this be a repeat of 1985 (Bears - Patriots)?

Kitna's better than each of our starters at this stage of the game.