Anyone else getting excited?

hi8is

i am offically completely STOKED! the first spring training game is in 2 weeks and 2 days!!!!!

i can accually feel the new season just around the corner. a vison just struck me... sitting here in southern california, 15 minutes before game time, with all my friends around the big screen with me.... and bam, the sox rush out on the field, espn hd.... all of us goin crazy! THE DEFENDING WORLD f***ING CHAMPION WHITE SOX!!!

its almost there fellas... ill be running around the room yealing, BRING IT ON!!!! YEAHHHH!!!!!

anyone else feelin it yet?

:gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox3: :gosox3:

This offseason has flown by!

Seemed like every time the celebration was dying down, the Sox would do something to stay in the news. Thome trade, Vasquez trade, Mackowiak trade, the Thomas situation ( :crying ), and so on.

Now Spring Training is here, and I am VERY excited to see the Sox begin the defense of their World Championship!!!!

BRING IT!!!!!!

:headbang :notworthy :headbang

QUOTE(klaus kinski @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 08:45 AM)
At last it is upon us-and though it flew by, I'm excited about getting to know a team thats changed by 1/3

wow, your sig pic presents some interesting social questions. Look how far A-row is standing from his best friends on the team.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 10:19 AM)
wow, your sig pic presents some interesting social questions.  Look how far A-row is standing from his best friends on the team.

I thought that too, but if you look at the pic all of the tall guys are pretty much in back and the short guys are in front. The only difference is Dye in front, but he was the MVP.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 09:19 AM)
wow, your sig pic presents some interesting social questions.  Look how far A-row is standing from his best friends on the team.

Rowand is pretty damn short, if you put him in the back row with Crede and Pierz he'd be covered by Dye or McCarthy. You have to put Aaron in the first row.

Did anyone hear ESPN1000 this morning when they played the clip of George Bush mentioning Ed Farmer, it was great:

President Bush(addressing the media) "Hey, there is Ed Farmer.." (slight pause, one person claps)

President Bush "Well there is one person in here that knows Ed Farmer."

Sometimes President Bush can actually slip in some really funny and NOT dumb quotes, and this was definitely one of them. the whole room was laughing.

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 09:30 AM)
Rowand is pretty damn short, if you put him in the back row with Crede and Pierz he'd be covered by Dye or McCarthy. You have to put Aaron in the first row.

Ok, but I will counter that with Cotts in the back row. He is about the same height as a-row. I just think its weird that Neal, AJ, Crede are all standing together in the back row, while their good friend Aaron is far away from them.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 10:38 AM)
Ok, but I will counter that with Cotts in the back row.  He is about the same height as a-row.  I just think its weird that Neal, AJ, Crede are all standing together in the back row, while their good friend Aaron is far away from them.

Arow is 6 feet, Neal Cotts is 6'2"-6'3" depending on where you look. Either way, Arow is a short dude and needs to be in the front row. AJ, Crede, Blum, Contreras, they are all around 6'4"-6'5", they definitely need to be in the back.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 09:42 AM)
Arow is 6 feet, Neal Cotts is 6'2"-6'3" depending on where you look.  Either way, Arow is a short dude and needs to be in the front row.  AJ, Crede, Blum, Contreras, they are all around 6'4"-6'5", they definitely need to be in the back.

Cotts isnt even close to 6'2". Have you ever met the guy? He is no taller than me and I am 6'

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 11:56 AM)
Cotts isnt even close to 6'2".  Have you ever met the guy?  He is no taller than me and I am 6'

Ill bet you 1000 dollarsyou never met the guy. Just looking at his player card online. Never met the guy.

And if you think that Cotts is 6'0", then Rowand may be shorter than his listed 6'0" as well.

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 08:07 AM)
This offseason has flown by!

Seemed like every time the celebration was dying down, the Sox would do something to stay in the news. Thome trade, Vasquez trade, Mackowiak trade, the Thomas situation ( :crying  ), and so on.

Now Spring Training is here, and I am VERY excited to see the Sox begin the defense of their World Championship!!!!

BRING IT!!!!!!

:headbang  :notworthy  :headbang

This offseason has been so exciting. There always seemed to be something happening. And now we buy tickets today. And pitchers and catchers friday. And then games on TV..and then opening day...and rings, and trophies. Ah, wonderful. :cheers

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 10:32 AM)
Did anyone hear ESPN1000 this morning when they played the clip of George Bush mentioning Ed Farmer, it was great:

President Bush(addressing the media)  "Hey, there is  Ed Farmer.." (slight pause, one person claps)

President Bush "Well there is one person in here that knows Ed Farmer."

Sometimes President Bush can actually slip in some really funny and NOT dumb quotes, and this was definitely one of them.  the whole room was laughing.

:lolhitting

Nice.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 10:57 AM)
Ill bet you 1000 dollarsyou never met the guy.  Just looking at his player card online.  Never met the guy. 

And if you think that Cotts is 6'0", then Rowand may be shorter than his listed 6'0" as well.

Yeah, he def is. Cotts is about my height, I would say, i think A-row is shorter than 6'. Just an oberservation that they werent standing together.