Sox vs Rox 3/15 Official Game Thread

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweeney and Anderson(they of course were always on the radar) tore up ST a few years ago. Now look at where they are.

Ozuna tore up ST last year.

Logan is throwing strikes, getting ahead of people and his stuff seems good. So far he is doing a good job.

Point Taken ... I still get annoyed with no one giving credit for Ozuna and his league leading average during ST.

About this logan kid ... I just ain't buying into him yet.

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 15, 2006 -> 10:05 PM)
Well, Billy Koch said the velocity would come back after spring training, and it never did.  Instead of just judging guys based on their ERA so far, some of us are analyzing their mechanics, etc.  When I saw Jenks last week, he seemed to have a weird arm angle for him, and his pitches were cutting a lot.  No one is freaking out about Jenks yet, but it's not like he's a known commodity, and guaranteed to be a superstar.

i think someone here might be inclined to personally attack you and say something stupid like:

"f*** off"

which, of course is very very sad.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Mar 16, 2006 -> 10:55 AM)
I'm rooting for him to keep raising his trade value so we can get a decent reliever for him.

I'd still rather trade Gload, if Borch or Ross were going to get the same value in return. And I know probably most people would disagree with that.

I'd still rather trade Gload, if Borch or Ross were going to get the same value in return. And I know probably most people would disagree with that.

I can understand that but Borchard will most likely have more trade value than Gload. Borchard was once a highly touted prospect, he's younger, has a lot of power, and can play every outfield position well.

If I see one more obnoxious (actually, ANY) reference to choking, I think I'm gonna f***ing kill somebody.

I'm pretty sure that he was being sarcastic.

Edited by SSH2005

QUOTE(hi8is @ Mar 15, 2006 -> 11:40 PM)
i think someone here might be inclined to personally attack you and say something stupid like:

"f*** off"

which, of course is very very sad.

I don't get this post at all. :banghead