Soxtalk and YASNY featured in Sports Illustrated

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(spataro51 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 02:23 PM)
well i haven't posted in a while......................but at least my name will live on.......................lol  GO SOX!!!!!  i am defiently going to get a copy of this.

There's our favorite instigator :P Welcome back, and thanks for the free exposure. Anytime you got something to say, we have a stage for you :cheers :P

QUOTE(spataro51 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 01:23 PM)
well i haven't posted in a while......................but at least my name will live on.......................lol  GO SOX!!!!!  i am defiently going to get a copy of this.

You lying full of s*** bastard.. :lolhitting

QUOTE(spataro51 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 07:23 PM)

Got any other ground braking threads to create, true or false?

In all seriousness, can you come clean on why the thread was made?

QUOTE(spataro51 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 07:23 PM)

Yea, just watch your back. ;)

i made the thread because what i was told i believed to be true........i was told other info in the past which happened to be true. so i was under the impression that this was true. anyways i apologize to everyone here if any warm was caused. i allready sent an email to jason explaining things.

QUOTE(spataro51 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 07:39 PM)
i made the thread because what i was told i believed to be true........i was told other info in the past which happened to be true. so i was under the impression that this was true. anyways i apologize to everyone here if any warm was caused. i allready sent an email to jason explaining things.

Exactly what southsider said.

It's all good.

QUOTE(spataro51 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 01:23 PM)

well done spataro51... well done

I'm not sure what my reaction would be if some post i made a year ago was blamed by a major media outlet for a massive rumor like this.

Thats really something

QUOTE(spataro51 @ Mar 23, 2006 -> 11:39 AM)

I think most of us know you heard something from a valid source and we are very appreciative of that fact that you shared that inside knowledge with us.

thanks guys i appreciate it. when i read some of the posts yesterday, because i didn't have a chance to read the whole article. i was under the impression that there was a problem and that mlb was trying to go after soxtalk and all that. but of course after i went out and got me a copy of my "claim to fame" i was thrilled to have been in the magazine and having soxtalk being put in the spotlight!! i think i am going to change my signature to......

Edited by spataro51

QUOTE(spataro51 @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 10:13 AM)
thanks guys i appreciate it. when i read some of the posts yesterday, because i didn't have a chance to read the whole article. i was under the impression that there was a problem and that mlb was trying to go after soxtalk and all that. but of course after  i went out and got me a copy of my "claim to fame"  i was thrilled to have been in the magazine and having soxtalk being put in the spotlight!!  i think i am going to change my signature to......

Eh, personally, I'm not exactly thrilled about being quoted in SI.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 24, 2006 -> 12:50 PM)
Eh, personally, I'm not exactly thrilled about being quoted in SI.

To be honest, I doubt there's many more deserving people here, and I mean that in the best way.

• 9 months later...