Indians @ Sox - 4/2 Game Thread

Heads22

Opening Day... Heck Yeah!

We'll be in 522 Row 1 screaming like a bunch of kids on sugar highs when they raise that banner.

Rain? I laugh at your rain. Bring it. Last game in Chicago last year was 40 and raining. 50's and a chance of storms they say for today? Ha! We'll be ready.

:bringit

Of course, if they do cancel it, I sure as heck hope the game becomes Monday NIGHT, not Monday during the day. I can't leave work Monday afternoon. Grrrrrrrrr...

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question for anyone who cares to answer:

I'm coming from the south. I can still take the Dan Ryan, and get off at 35th (or Pershing, or 33rd) correct? I know it'll be a pain in the ass, but I'm leaving early enough and preparing for a long trip.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 11:29 AM)

I'm coming from the south.  I can still take the Dan Ryan, and get off at 35th (or Pershing, or 33rd) correct?  I know it'll be a pain in the ass, but I'm leaving early enough and preparing for a long trip.

I'd leave now. I don't know the answer but just leave extremely early.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 12:29 PM)

I'm coming from the south.  I can still take the Dan Ryan, and get off at 35th (or Pershing, or 33rd) correct?  I know it'll be a pain in the ass, but I'm leaving early enough and preparing for a long trip.

http://www.danryanexpressway.com

Edited by WSoxMatt

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 11:29 AM)

I wouldn't even try it. Seriously. Take something else - anything else. LSD, Ashland, Archer, whatever. Just avoid the Ryan. I've already seen backups this weekend - the Kennedy was clogged up inbound as far north as Fullerton because of it.

GOD I'M SO EXCITED i feel like an 8 year old waiting for santa. jesus this is amazing!

i'm so jealous of all of you who are gonna be there... oh well, i'll settle for wednesday... :)

Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm leaving at 3:00 (I usually am able to leave an hour before the game, so I figure four hours is plenty enough, even with the construction), so I think I'm giving myself plenty of time to make it down there.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 11:33 AM)
I wouldn't even try it.  Seriously.  Take something else - anything else.  LSD, Ashland, Archer, whatever.  Just avoid the Ryan.  I've already seen backups this weekend - the Kennedy was clogged up inbound as far north as Fullerton because of it.

I got picked up from union station at about 10 Friday night and the Ryan was bumper to bumper, it was ridiculous. Seriously Keith, try a different way if possible.

hey guys do any of you happen to know the link to the page with all the 2006 sox production photos... like the ones they use for the headshots of the players and for publicity and stuff. i know someone posted a link a little while ago but i'm making a new sig and i'd love to have that... wait... just remembered... the pics have the name of the company all over them... damn. well anyone have the link anyway?

QUOTE(Reddy @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 01:49 PM)
hey guys do any of you happen to know the link to the page with all the 2006 sox production photos... like the ones they use for the headshots of the players and for publicity and stuff.  i know someone posted a link a little while ago but i'm making a new sig and i'd love to have that... wait... just remembered... the pics have the name of the company all over them... damn.  well anyone have the link anyway?

The headshot ones start on page 5

The heashots themselves (without the bodies) are uploaded to MLB.com as the player photos now.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 11:36 AM)
Thanks for the advice, guys.  I'm leaving at 3:00 (I usually am able to leave an hour before the game, so I figure four hours is plenty enough, even with the construction), so I think I'm giving myself plenty of time to make it down there.

good luck keith. The last time I was on the ryan was the day before they started construction, so I can't really say how bad it is.

We're both going to have to find a good alternate route to use this year.