Stupid, Hilarious Videos

SnB

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a huge Harry Potter and have found spoilers because I was looking for them. For these idiots to go and ruin it to get a laugh is kind of weak. It would of been funny to see everyone in the line jump em and beat the crap out of them.

Those people waiting in line aren't hurting anyone. Leave em alone.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 22, 2007 -> 03:31 PM)
I'm not a huge Harry Potter and have found spoilers because I was looking for them. For these idiots to go and ruin it to get a laugh is kind of weak. It would of been funny to see everyone in the line jump em and beat the crap out of them.

Those people waiting in line aren't hurting anyone. Leave em alone.

I dunno, I think its kinda funny. It is a real dick move but most of the funny videos in this thread are at someones expense.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Jul 22, 2007 -> 05:47 PM)
I dunno, I think its kinda funny. It is a real dick move but most of the funny videos in this thread are at someones expense.

True.

Willing to bet the guys pulling the prank were in line for Phantom Menace over night.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 22, 2007 -> 05:57 PM)
True.

Willing to bet the guys pulling the prank were in line for Phantom Menace over night.

Hey they had to get the idea to do this from somewhere, maybe they were wreaking havoc as revenge for somebody telling them what happened at the end of Shrek 3 or something