April 22nd Game Thread Twins at Sox

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad how much interest I've lost in the NBA, the Sox game is on at 6 and the Bulls opening playoff game is on at 7 and I can honestly say that the Sox take priority in this case. Though I will still be watching a good portion of the Bulls game one of the main reasons being they are on ESPNHD which is the best around.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 10:25 AM)
It's sad how much interest I've lost in the NBA, the Sox game is on at 6 and the Bulls opening playoff game is on at 7 and I can honestly say that the Sox take priority in this case. Though I will still be watching a good portion of the Bulls game one of the main reasons being they are on ESPNHD which is the best around.

I haven't watched an NBA game in its entirety since the Michael Jordan years. Quite frankly, I would rather watch IRL racing, women's softball, volleyball, Australian Rules Football, lacrosse, tennis, etc. than the NBA. It's just awful. It's an awful league with an awful product and even worse "athletes."

If the White Sox were eliminated from playoff contention, losing 8-0, and in the midst of a rain delay, I still wouldn't watch Bulls playoff basketball.

In three outings this year, left handed batters have owned radke. In 19innings this year, he's given up 5 homers, 16 hits, and a BAA of .390 against lefties...

Jim Thome drools...

Edited by AbeFroman

Personally, as much as I love baseball and Sox--and I'd say it's my favorite sport/team--playoff basketball will take priority tonight. I'll still be checking the 'net every hour or so for a game update--but since I can only watch the Bulls game--national TV--I'll be doing that, not sitting at my comp and/or listening on the radio to the Sox game.

I'm very excited for the NBA Playoffs--too each their own though.

Hopefully Freddy thinks Minny is a good team. As far as the Bulls, they take a back seat, I love the Bulls but the Sox are by far my first priority. I'll check the Bulls score during half inning breaks of the sox game.

GO CHAMPS :headbang :headbang