Brian

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 12:20 PM)
I'm convinced that Mother Nature hates me. Everytime I go to a game, it rains or there is a threat of rain, and why should tonight be different? I'm the Al Bundy of Sox fans!

Are you a shoe salesman? :D

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 01:30 PM)
If you are near the park, keep me posted on weather. I'm all the way up in Gurnee and have to decide to sit in traffic if there is a chance they aren't playing.

I just went outside to check. It's cloudy, and it'll probably rain some time soon, but it doesn't look bad at all.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 20, 2006 -> 06:20 PM)
I'm convinced that Mother Nature hates me. Everytime I go to a game, it rains or there is a threat of rain, and why should tonight be different? I'm the Al Bundy of Sox fans!

ahh weather forecast doesn't look that bad, last month when I flew back from Colorado for the 5/11 game against the angels, that damn weather system that stuck over chicago for a week...now that was bad.....raining all morning, but we still had the car all tailgate ready and about to hit the road when they reported the game was cancelled.....at least i got to goto 2 of the Oakland sweep.