AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER

Balta1701

biggest "game" for burhle since last postseason. Hopefully it wakes him up and pitch with either better location or velocity, b/c if he doesn't it might be scary.

however rogers might be pissing his pants by the 3rd inning with his second half success rate. I would much rather have the bats come alive tomorrow then worry my ass off hoping burhle puts it together.

You would think Detroit has to go in the tank for a little while. It would be nice if the time is now with a couple of series against them pretty close together, and with a 4 game series with KC coming up. It also looks like Minnesota's crazy run may be coming to an end. The Sox could really do some damage if they got on a serious roll right now.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 10:02 PM)
You would think Detroit has to go in the tank for a little while. It would be nice if the time is now with a couple of series against them pretty close together, and with a 4 game series with KC coming up. It also looks like Minnesota's crazy run may be coming to an end. The Sox could really do some damage if they got on a serious roll right now.

No Liriano=No playoffs for the Twins. I've probably thought the highest of that team out of anyone on this site but if he's down for a while(which I think he's pretty much done for the year) then they're done. As for the Tigers, we've been waiting for them to tank for a while, it'd sure be nice if it finally happened for a nice period of time.