8/15 @ 7:05 Game Thread

GoRowand33

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 15, 2006 -> 09:05 PM)
I have no clue. We were smacking the ball around the field against Hernandez. Cora has to realize that not only is Iguchi slow, but Sanders was playing Thome so deep that it didn't take him very long to retrieve the ball.

actually the biggest thing is you had the heart of the lineup coming up. Why not give them a chance, thats why you pay them the big bucks. I can see if andersen or uribe were coming to the plate, but cora just gets too happy waving people around. On another note I wasn't follwing the thread but I hope that tool box that grabbed the ball that andersen hit got thrown out. I hate that crap. Know the damn game or go to Wrigley.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 15, 2006 -> 10:07 PM)
Twins lead 4-0 going to the 9th, so we return to a 2 game lead in the WC race if we lose.

Nice AB Juan!! We look IN A HURRY to get home and in bed tonight.

Not good considering who we are facing. Twins, Tigers and Yankees gain a game on us if we lose to Royals.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 15, 2006 -> 09:09 PM)
Looking at a broader point of view, isn't it amazing how similar so many of Vazquez's outings are? It's like a bad movie on rerun.

Well it's simple really....you either let him pitch 5, then take him out for B-Mac who pitches an inning or two, or you take him out of the rotation. Unless of course, we're stubborn and want to keep giving games away.

Nice job BA, swinging at ball 4 there. Not like we need baserunners.

Now I will say this, this would be nowhere near the worst or most painful loss of the year, however this might be the worst game we've played all year.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 16, 2006 -> 02:10 AM)
Now I will say this, this would be nowhere near the worst or most painful loss of the year, however this might be the worst game we've played all year.

I agree with this. We look awful tonight. If we can get two guys on next inning, maybe we can get the crowd into this game.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Aug 15, 2006 -> 09:11 PM)
No, he was sent to the minors right after spring training because he was 40 pounds overweight.

Let's not forget, this chump shut us down back on opening day in 2003.

Yeah, I didn't remember him being so fat. I don't know how a professional athlete who can make millions using their body would let themself go like that. Pretty pathetic .

Lets look at the mighty runnynose hernadez and the last few starts he has had.

Against boston he gave up 4 runs in 7 innings.

Against the twinks he gave up 9 runs in 4.2 .

And then we put up 8 runs against him the last start.

And now he is Cy Younging our lineup.